Pretty Drinks by Big Wallaby the Bartender

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Re: Pretty Drinks by Big Wallaby the Bartender

Post by DisneyMom » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:46 am

Big Wallaby wrote:

And DMom, next time I am able to make it to California, we'll have to have a big party, where people bring the ingredients and I'll get to work mixing :)

It would be terrific, BW, but would have to find a location and participants. My Condo neighbor and I are currently engaged in our version of Pacific Heights with him acting the disturbingly malicious and creepy part. Yeah, he's on the HOA Board. :oweye:

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:22 am

So what you're saying is that we have to get him really, really drunk first, and then be really respectful of your other neighbors (they are all welcome if they bring ingredients) so he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

I think we can manage.

Or, we can find another place. Hotels rent meeting space for not too much money :darph:

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:22 am

He doesn't need a party to get really,really drunk. He is diabetic with a delusion that drinking 18 beers (yes,it happened) will "lower" his blood sugar. DERP. His spouse was rather angry at him that day. :darph: :darph: :darph:

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by YANXWIN » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:05 pm

One more time shouldn't hurt too bad then.