Appreciation

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Re: Appreciation

Post by BRWombat » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:02 pm

felinefan wrote:If you really want to have fun, try the following sentence: What is that on the road ahead? First read it as you see it, then re-reread, stressing a different word each time.
WHAT is that on the road ahead?
What IS that one the road ahead?
What is THAT on the road ahead?
What is that ON the road ahead?
What is that on THE road ahead?
What is that on the ROAD ahead?
What is that on the road AHEAD?

Changes slightly in meaning each time, doesn't it? :biggrin:
Also, "What is that on the road, a head?" :biggrin:

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:29 pm

Yep, that's one of them. We did that as an exercise in voiceover class back in the late 80s when I was getting my associate's in broadcasting.

LSPLadyLumps
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by LSPLadyLumps » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:33 pm

I just wanted to reply from a "visitors" standpoint. I love Disneyland and Disneyworld and have my whole life. Once I had children, I passed my love for Disney down to them.

I just wanted to say that I absolutely adore the Cast Members. Its not just a job for many of them. I truly appreciate EVERYTHING they do. Once my brother left the company, he told me a few rules they had to abide by that were very strict (in my eyes). I have nothing but respect for them all and really feel like Disney should have a CAST MEMBER WEEK! They should really treat them well because it takes more than Mickey Mouse to make it the "HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH".