New Game -- Where's George?

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
mapo
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

New Game -- Where's George?

Post by mapo » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:17 pm

I would like to play a new game...In the vein of "Where's Waldo?", I would like us to play "Where's George?"

George, our newest Exec, returned to WDW just about a year ago. I know, time flies. We were excited. A new Exec that was "one of us" returning to Florida ... we had high hopes.

In the past year, things have gotten nothing but worse. Morale is so negative that we could have a shortcut to the New Chine Park.

I know that George has been tasked with making NGE work. And they are trying...very hard. And I know that Meg Crofton, George's boss, is a micro-manager that has not shown one iota of caring about the state of the parks, legacy, or Cast since she started way too long ago.

Still, you would think we would have seen George around.

George was spotted briefly on the day the UCF football team had a short non-parade down Main Street for their Championship win. It was right after we stopped having a 3 pm parade at MK. How embarrassing it was that the UCF band was at the lead of the parade down Main Street, then when they went through the Car Barn Gate the vehicles carrying the football team was left with no music as they slowly finished the parade route. Must have been a good 5 - 10 minutes of dead air. That is eons when you are on stage ....

Anyway, that was the only time I HEARD George has been to MK. A quick meet and greet with the Football guys..snap pics...and off you go.

So, let's see if we can spot the elusive George...maybe we can shame him into putting some face time in with his guests and Cast.

mapo

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: New Game -- Where's George?

Post by drcorey » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:38 pm

make a game out of it.
have him wear a striped shirt and hat.

mapo
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: New Game -- Where's George?

Post by mapo » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:55 pm

It is a game...you can even make it like when people used to report Hidden Mickeys. Well before that list was stolen and printed for the benefit of the 'author'.

So, maybe, if the game gets big enough..we can force George out of hiding..and get him to lead this organization.

mapo