People SUCK

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: People SUCK

Post by drcorey » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:37 pm

hobie16 wrote:
drcorey wrote:vacuums suck too.
in fact the whole vacuum business sucks
The law of gravity does not exist. The Earth sucks.

Dracula sucks.

There's a term in sailing known as sucker wind. A sucker wind is where you've set up your boat, got the sails up and there's no wind. You're left sitting there waiting for something to happen.

The wind finally starts to fill in. The water begins to darken and the sails begin to move. You hop in the boat, shove off and get about 100 yards off shore when the wind dies. But, just before it's last little puff, the wind whispers, "Sucker."
in the candy industry, there is a sucker born every minute

CptnSkippy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Department: F&B

Post by CptnSkippy » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:40 am

mapo wrote:PEOPLE SUCK :sad:

No, if you have no plan on how to find members of your party (including your very small children), we cannot produce your missing party member(s) out of thin air. Better, I cannot produce them in less than 5 minutes! :banghead:
So working PAC, I see a women standing behind an empty stroller in the path of travel by hub popcorn. I go up and use the Hello, are you waiting for someone to catch up to you?' To find out if she is hanging around or actively looking for someone.

I'm looking for my husband (parade is an hour a way, MS is packed. Unless you planned a meeting point, you're not likely to just bump into them).

Does your husband have a cell phone?

Doesn't matter, mine is dead

Yes ma'am but if you go to...

Oh G*d you're not helping, F}%$>^ you!
She then proceeded to ram my leg with her stroller, backup and drive over my foot.

The lady standing behind her looked :bigeyes: and I just caught eyes, smiled and continued on with my "right this way folks..."

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:21 am

CptnSkippy wrote:So working PAC, I see a women standing behind an empty stroller in the path of travel by hub popcorn. I go up and use the Hello, are you waiting for someone to catch up to you?' To find out if she is hanging around or actively looking for someone.

I'm looking for my husband (parade is an hour a way, MS is packed. Unless you planned a meeting point, you're not likely to just bump into them).

Does your husband have a cell phone?

Doesn't matter, mine is dead

Yes ma'am but if you go to...

Oh G*d you're not helping, F}%$>^ you!
She then proceeded to ram my leg with her stroller, backup and drive over my foot.

The lady standing behind her looked :bigeyes: and I just caught eyes, smiled and continued on with my "right this way folks..."
Yup, those people suck. I understand that the parks can exhaust you and at the end of the day you may be tired and frustrated, and I am sure I have come across as surly under similar conditions before, but there is no excuse for being obnoxious or rude.

Also, if you are part of a group that will not always be together, cell phones are great for coordinating people. About the only time my cell gets a lot of use is when I'm travelling somewhere with a group. But, in order for that to work, you need to charge the d@#^ phone! :Lecture:

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:34 pm

We get that question (where is my spouse, kid, friend) at the Clinic, fortunately I don't have to answer the front door all of the time,as I usually work away from the main traffic. One day when I did, a man knocked asking for Ms. Doe, where was she? I asked for his name and set off to find her to ask if this man(who was pretty pushy) could come to her exam room? Her reply was, "Hell No! That is my Boss, he is a total Asshole!" I asked if I should call Security, she said no and to tell him to wait outside. When I went to (nicely) ask the same to her Boss, he resisted leaving so much that I nearly called Security. :cool: