A post from Board X, presented without comment.

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Re: A post from Board X, presented without comment.

Post by DisneyMom » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:33 pm

hobie16 wrote:
GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:If a couple conceives a child in the parks, wouldn't the kid come out a little goofey? :goofy2:
With the People Maker no longer an option would the conception take place in the Cars Land Racers? I'm thinking the whoop-dee-dos would enhance the experience. Image

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: HOBIE! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

There were cameras everywhere in Carsland today, too. Whoopi Goldberg and John Lasseter strolled by a few feet in front of me... :bigeyes:

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:15 am

hobie16 wrote:With the People Maker no longer an option would the conception take place in the Cars Land Racers? I'm thinking the whoop-dee-dos would enhance the experience.
I suppose, but it would have to be a six-way.... :grouphug:

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:47 am

It's too bad the Wonders of Life Pavilion has closed. "The Making of Me" was lightly attended and dark! It was even themed appropriately! You might have to try a couple of times to get the theater to yourself, but worth the effort! :biggrin:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:29 pm

WEDFan wrote:You might have to try a couple of times to get the theater to yourself, but worth the effort! :biggrin:
Don't ask me how I know?

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

TheManator
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by TheManator » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:22 am

I've been gone for a long time... but what is "Board X"?

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:57 am

TheManator wrote:I've been gone for a long time... but what is "Board X"?
"Board X" is how we refer to any other discussion group or board that is not SGT. The term was adopted in order to avoid posting other site names and hopefully avoid flame wars back and forth. It is meant to be purposefully vague.
Last edited by Zazu on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added "avoid"

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:48 am

WEDFan wrote:
TheManator wrote:I've been gone for a long time... but what is "Board X"?
"Board X" is how we refer to any other discussion group or board that is not SGT. The term was adopted in order to avoid posting other site names and hopefully avoid flame wars back and forth. It is meant to be purposefully vague.
we should do that with the park names too.
over at park x, blah blah blah

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:14 am

I've never seen a theme park start a flame war. I think the companies have for the most part figured out that the name of our site is just that: a name. I would like to hope they have come to realize that "stupid" is referring to the tricks, not necessarily the guests (though, to be fair, there are certainly some instances where reference to the guest cannot be avoided due to the lack of thought or humanity in their behavior that would seem to indicate they probably always act the way they are acting with Cast Members) and that on the whole, just as with any industry, we are certainly not calling all the guests who come in stupid.

That said, I put nothing past anyone, anywhere, unless I know them personally and have chosen friendship with them.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:27 pm

When I worked at Nazi Fairy Farm, we had our forum--now defunct--called KBFDrama. We had to be very careful how we said on it; a certain psychopathic rides manager had to be identified only by his initials, rides had to be disguised, etc.. One time one of the lower level grunts got on, and his post was so lame he was quickly shooed off the site. In fact, one of the maintenance guys told me about KBFDrama and this site, so I joined.