Stupid Rule Breakers On YouTube

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Stupid Rule Breakers On YouTube

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:46 pm

[font=Comic Sans MS]Has anyone heard of seen of this? Some SGT record themselves breaking rules at WDW because they are "bored." It ranges from sneaking in booze into the park to going to off - limits areas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdsK9vA3S-M

http://youtu.be/hH5lniaLcng

Your thoughts, comments, questions, concerns, worries, and WISHES?
[/font]

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

EpcotFan
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Stupid Rule Breakers On YouTube

Post by EpcotFan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:42 pm

Three guys who thinks the rules just don't apply to them. You'll note that Adam got himself banned from the parks for a number of years. :D He's lucky he didn't get charged.

I don't buy any of his lame excuses or reasons either. WDW isn't a place where you live, it's a place you visit as a guest. Even if you've been over to your friend's house many times over the years, that doesn't give you the right to explore their bedrooms, poke though their drawers and check out the boxes stored in the basement, let alone videotape it and put it on-line for the rest of the world to see.

If he's really that curious, there are any number of behind the scenes tours that Disney offers (I did Backstage Magic about 10 years ago--great tour). Or you could just get a job at Disney and get to see behind the scenes every day. :)

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:10 am

I particularly like how, after establishing that the activity is illegal, the news program then promotes it by providing links to the videos on their website.

I can understand the curiousity to an extent, but what comes after is self promotion. They aren't just satisfying their curiousity, they are looking to have people recognize how cool they are.

Our own Dark Sin had a great post on this after Adam got banned.

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:56 am

I love how he says, "I wasn't doing anything wrong" in his video talking about being banned. Well, I guess trespassing isn't wrong and he won't mind if I just walk into his house and rifle through his stuff taking pictures of everything. As long as I don't take anything or damage anything it should be fine because in his opinion there's nothing wrong with trespassing. Somehow I highly doubt he'd be okay with that...

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Widget
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Widget » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:12 pm

Not on YouTube but still stupid and inexcusable. Two 15 year old girls decided it would be fun to put a kitten in a microwave and turn it on. They filmed it and put it on Twitter. Now they are facing animal cruelty charges and a bunch of really pissed off people who want their heads on a spike. The kitten, now named Miracle, is at one of our local shelters and is waiting for vet clearance so she can be put up for adoption.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/25621 ... doing-well

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Widget wrote:Not on YouTube but still stupid and inexcusable. Two 15 year old girls decided it would be fun to put a kitten in a microwave and turn it on. They filmed it and put it on Twitter. Now they are facing animal cruelty charges and a bunch of really pissed off people who want their heads on a spike. The kitten, now named Miracle, is at one of our local shelters and is waiting for vet clearance so she can be put up for adoption.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/25621 ... doing-well
People like that are mentally ill, and should be put away for life. How would they feel if they were put into microwave ovens and had the same thing done to them? If they need some thing fun to do why don't they volunteer with an animal shelter or rescue?

Widget
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Widget » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:59 pm

felinefan wrote:People like that are mentally ill, and should be put away for life. How would they feel if they were put into microwave ovens and had the same thing done to them? If they need some thing fun to do why don't they volunteer with an animal shelter or rescue?
Because that would mean they would actually have to work and be responsible for once in their lives.

On the plus side the shelter where the kitten was taken has had an upswing on adoptions and donations. What they really need though is a brand new facility. This one was built in the 50s and ran out of room years ago yet they still manage to find a place for the animals that are brought in. Especially the cats. They often waive adoption fees just to avoid overcrowding.

avengador1
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by avengador1 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:50 pm

You'll note that Adam got himself banned from the parks for a number of years
Make that banned for life. ;)

KieranDotW
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by KieranDotW » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:12 am

I don't understand why they keep calling the Utilidoors as "The Dark Side of Disney" like it's falling apart and filled with dead bodies and employees snorting coke. So what if they have parts that are hidden to provide convenience to Cast Members? It's a business. You'll see things like this everywhere you go.

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:14 pm

KieranDotW wrote:I don't understand why they keep calling the Utilidoors as "The Dark Side of Disney" like it's falling apart and filled with dead bodies and employees snorting coke.
Yer darn right!

Cast Members who want to snort coke usually go out to the Indian Village along the railroad tracks!

Though they do need to be careful to use the teepees on the river side of the tracks to do drugs. The teepees on the other side are for other purposes -- they have condom dispensers on the wall instead of ash trays.

And you thought the smoke coming out of the teepees was a special effect done by Imagineering....

Zazu