Security, security!!

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
TdcOgre
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Security, security!!

Post by TdcOgre » Fri May 31, 2013 8:46 pm

In response to the news of guests being armed while at WDW I've decided to make a thorough inspection of the parks and their security set-up. This will be a long and arduous task, probably requiring me to:

Consume large quantities of adult beverages
Ride various attractions
Eat large amounts of overpriced food
Swim in wave pools
And buy numerous souvenirs.

So if any of you see a gray-haired, bearded fellow skulking around with two grandchildren in tow; move along there's nothing to see here.
:D:

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: Security, security!!

Post by PatchOBlack » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:39 pm

TdcOgre wrote:In response to the news of guests being armed while at WDW I've decided to make a thorough inspection of the parks and their security set-up. This will be a long and arduous task, probably requiring me to:

Ride various attractions
Swim in wave pools

So if any of you see a gray-haired, bearded fellow skulking around with two grandchildren in tow; move along there's nothing to see here.
Well, make sure the you document your research thoroughly with lots of picture. Mostly of you with the various Disney stars. :)

kmykimi
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: Security, security!!

Post by kmykimi » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:26 am

TdcOgre wrote:In response to the news of guests being armed while at WDW I've decided to make a thorough inspection of the parks and their security set-up. This will be a long and arduous task, probably requiring me to:

Ride various attractions
Swim in wave pools

How do you made a thorough inspection? By metal detectors or anything else?