Big Cats and Boxes video

A place to be entertained. Videos, jokes, games, and more.
Forum rules
At the old Disney Hyperion Studio, the screening room where animators would show animated scenes to Walt for his approval was small, with no ventilation or AC. Not only was it hot, but the animators were nervously awaiting Walt's reaction to their work. Thus, the room became known as the Sweatbox. Even after the Studio moved to Burbank and elegant screening rooms were offered to the staff, the moniker remained.

Now SGT has a sweatbox of our own. This is the place to find and post all entertaining topics such as video links, jokes, games, and the like. A general rule of thumb is that if the thread is meant to be informative (interesting news stories for example), or a topic for discussion (like setting up a park meet) then it should go in the Break Room, but if the intent is to entertain the masses then it's home is The Sweatbox. I'm sure there will be grey areas at times, so if you have doubt as to where a new thread should go, just use your best judgement and the SGT Staff will be glad to move it later if you guessed wrong.
DonutGoddess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Big Cats and Boxes video

Post by DonutGoddess » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:46 pm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: Big Cats and Boxes video

Post by felinefan » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:43 pm

The problem with ICHC is that they don't listen to their audience. When they changed the site, over 15,000 people, myself included, protested mightily against the changes, citing not only slow loading but various other problems brought on by the changes. Only about 500 or so people said they liked the changes--must've been their entire employee base plus relatives and friends--and they listened to them. I checked their Alexa rating, and ever since they made the changes, their rating has plummeted. ICHC is killing itself and refuses to acknowledge that. I miss Chemistry Cat, Business Cat. Basement Cat, Ceiling Cat and the rest, but I can't in good conscience go back there. LOLCats is a fair substitute, though. Yes, I clicked on the link. No, I didn't watch the video--it would've taken too long to play. And my netbook has Intel Atom N455 CPU, with 1GB DDR3 memory; I thought it was slow because of the Wi-Fi connection in the library, but then I once tried it on the library computer with broadband, and there wasn't much difference in download speed. So it has to be ICHC. Really sorry that they went and made those stupid, unpopular changes, because it was a cool site before. People wrote them protesting the changes, but they said others like the changes so we're going with them. I hope none of my other favorite sites does that.

DonutGoddess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DonutGoddess » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:23 pm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:26 pm

Yes, thank you. I watched the ad before the video to see if it was some gag product, but they seemed to be perfectly serious. I didn't catch the lion's name, but all of them were beautiful. I noticed that the leopards were nervous about the box, while the caracul was the most relaxed.