Goat-Choker Trivia

A place to be entertained. Videos, jokes, games, and more.
Forum rules
At the old Disney Hyperion Studio, the screening room where animators would show animated scenes to Walt for his approval was small, with no ventilation or AC. Not only was it hot, but the animators were nervously awaiting Walt's reaction to their work. Thus, the room became known as the Sweatbox. Even after the Studio moved to Burbank and elegant screening rooms were offered to the staff, the moniker remained.

Now SGT has a sweatbox of our own. This is the place to find and post all entertaining topics such as video links, jokes, games, and the like. A general rule of thumb is that if the thread is meant to be informative (interesting news stories for example), or a topic for discussion (like setting up a park meet) then it should go in the Break Room, but if the intent is to entertain the masses then it's home is The Sweatbox. I'm sure there will be grey areas at times, so if you have doubt as to where a new thread should go, just use your best judgement and the SGT Staff will be glad to move it later if you guessed wrong.
hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Re: Goat-Choker Trivia

Post by hobie16 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:06 pm

drcorey wrote:you cant drive with a mask on.
here in vegas I work as a santa actor.
and driving to work on a scooter in full costume and makeup is frowned upon. everyone honking and waving all the way there and back.
They frown while honking and waving? Talk about a mixed message. :rolleyes:

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Shorty82 wrote:Ummm.... The DVC center closed up years ago, before I even started with the company. Le Chapeau expanded into that space.
D'oh!

:homer:

Sorry all. I've been away from the MK for the past eight years, visiting only with others. Clearly, I need to make time to do some intensive solo visiting and refresh my knowledge.

Zazu

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Zazu » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Buggy wrote:Adam West voiced Uncle Art in Meet The Robinsons (Remember Meet the Robinsons? No? Don't worry; you're not alone). He also did a voice in Chicken Little.
Got it in one! Well done.

And a commendation to CptnSkippy. He doesn't read very carefully, but he clearly knows his voice actors.

Now let me think, what was it I stumped the team with last shift? ... Oh yeah!

"Wine is normally made from grapes. But the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot is selling wine made from other vegetables. What are they?"

One vegetable per vegetable, please. And we're using the broad definition of vegetables today.

Extra points if you can name the only one that's drinkable!

:jeb:

Zazu

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:52 am

Zazu wrote:Got it in one! Well done.

And a commendation to CptnSkippy. He doesn't read very carefully, but he clearly knows his voice actors.

Now let me think, what was it I stumped the team with last shift? ... Oh yeah!

"Wine is normally made from grapes. But the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot is selling wine made from other vegetables. What are they?"

One vegetable per vegetable, please. And we're using the broad definition of vegetables today.

Extra points if you can name the only one that's drinkable!

:jeb:
I do believe there was a carrot wine. Can't speak to the drinkable nature of it, though.

As Zazu knows, I was there for the start of the Flower and Garden this year. :D:

hhsrat
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by hhsrat » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:55 am

I believe I've heard of a Tomato wine

The views and opinions expressed in this post do not represent those of the Walt Disney Company. This post was written while off the clock and off WDW property. Caution: The moving rubber line is travelling at the same speed as you.

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Zazu » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:12 am

Right and right. But there's at least one more. Anyone tried any of them?

Zazu

Buggy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Buggy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:24 am

Zazu wrote:

Grapes are not a vegetable. By that definition, the mango and blueberry wines would count as vegetables too.

(I dislike wine, but I'd love to try the vegetable wines. Maybe I'll come back down this October too. Unlikely).

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:16 am

hhsrat wrote:I believe I've heard of a Tomato wine
Buggy wrote:Grapes are not a vegetable. By that definition, the mango and blueberry wines would count as vegetables too.

(I dislike wine, but I'd love to try the vegetable wines. Maybe I'll come back down this October too. Unlikely).
Well, if you're going to get technical, tomato is a fruit. :twisted:

CptnSkippy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Department: F&B

Post by CptnSkippy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:26 am

WEDFan wrote:Well, if you're going to get technical, tomato is a fruit. :twisted:
Zazu did say broad definition.

Parties of 33 should consider dividing their parties into two groups of 16 and a half each.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:45 am

I remember a Country Song that spoke of "Old Dogs and Children, and Watermelon Wine" :)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D: