Contemporary CM Returns

News about Theme Parks and their parent companies.
Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Contemporary CM Returns

Post by Zazu » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:16 pm

Okay Disneylanders, what's the recent word on George Kalogridis? All I can get out of folks around here is that he was a pretty good bus boy.

Zazu

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Contemporary CM Returns

Post by Main Streeter » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:40 pm

He, or an alter ego, does answer mail.....most of it. He is seen in the park, I only speak of The Original, at times other then P R shots. I do know a few DL Security Officers who have asked to speak with him in his office and he did hold to date and time. No, Ernie was not an officer who spoke with him. Wish he had. This is about all I know from my limited scope. At least George was NOT Mr. No where Man, :( but he wasn't Matt either. How is the CM you sent us Zazu?

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Re: Contemporary CM Returns

Post by Zazu » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:11 am

Main Streeter wrote:How is the CM you sent us Zazu?
She "gets it".

When she was VP of MK, someone asked her what the favorite part of her job was. She answered, "I think it's the door in the back of the Bakery. When the job gets me down or I forget why I'm doing all this, I go downstairs from my office, and open the door into the Bakery. I never know what I'll see, maybe a parade, maybe a family having a meal, maybe a Streetmosphere character. If that doesn't remind me of why, then I go out and wander the Park until I remember what we're trying to accomplish here. Then I can go back and do what it takes."

If you see her, tell her she's remembered fondly on (the other) Main Street.

Zazu