Electronics store close to WDW

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Electronics store close to WDW

Post by WEDFan » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:42 am

The problem around here is that 5 Guys doesn't have a lot of competition. No In and Out. No Checkers/Rallys. There's a great summer place by the river, but their burgers are only so-so. I go for the fried clams! I really can't think of any burger joints other than 5 Guys here abouts.

5th Dimension
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by 5th Dimension » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:51 pm

I would probably just order it from Amazon, or some retailer online and have it delivered before your trip. To get to Best Buy, you'd probably spend a good amount of time and gas just getting there and back, that would probably cover the extra shipping cost. The outlet mall is close and has various stores if you are feeling lucky, they might have it.

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:56 pm

5th Dimension wrote:I would probably just order it from Amazon, or some retailer online and have it delivered before your trip. To get to Best Buy, you'd probably spend a good amount of time and gas just getting there and back, that would probably cover the extra shipping cost. The outlet mall is close and has various stores if you are feeling lucky, they might have it.
I tried to convince him to order and have it shipped to the hotel. But he wanted nothing to do with that! I even offered to piggy back on a camera battery order I was putting in. But he wants to buy it in person. Having amazon.com ship to Canada is expensive sometimes. and the retailers in the amazon shops usually refuse to ship to Canada. Amazon.ca does not have nearly the breadth of selection that the US version does. I had to order my copy of Bru's book from the us site.

Csaks
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Csaks » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:20 am

delsdad wrote:I agree completely ! In and Out is miles better. And there is a 5 guys about a 5 minute walk from home here. I just don't bother. We have Harveys, a Canadian chain delivering better burgers in every mall (and Home Depot) in the country !
Please tell me you are kidding about the Harvey's thing. :eek:
Then again my wife loves the place so I can't say much. ;)