Manta Abuse

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Manta Abuse

Post by CBeilby » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:13 am

security officer wrote:when i worked at knott's i never seen security expect at western gate
I saw 'em fairly often when I worked there. Keep in mind, though, that this was back in the mid 90s, and things changed drastically after Cedar Fair took over.

For Randy, For Bonny, For Chris...

avengador1
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by avengador1 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:08 pm

I'm always amazed at guests that think they know more than the cast members do and that they can do whatever they please. Don't they realize that the cast members are there to make sure they are able to get on the rides as quickly and securely as possible per company policy? It is up to the cast members to tell the guest where to go and what to do, not the other way around. The cast members are the one's that work there afterall. ;)

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:51 am

I rode Manta with Moe in the summer. That ride once it was open to the public had all the seats filled. There were the SG who believed, if you can't try to piss off
an employee and try to run to the seats that were not made for them, would have to walk through the exit and leave the attraction. We saw that a bunch of times.

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Personally, I would never use the "I don't come to McDonald's" line myself. Why? Because I have worked for McDonald's, and it would be an insult to infer that they could get a job there, let alone keep it. :cat1:

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:34 pm

There was an AP article on the web this morning--over in jolly old England, this guy is named Ronald McDonald; his ex-wife had a restraining order against him, but he saw her walking in town and followed her intoa --are you ready?--McDonald's restaurant. He ended up getting arrested and going to court for violating a restraining order; he expressed deep regrets. You can imagine the comments that elicted. I should've written down the link to the article, but was running out of time on the library computer.