All four parks in one day

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: All four parks in one day

Post by drcorey » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:37 pm

WEDFan wrote:Let's not paint everybofy with the same brush. As I said earlier, we occasionally do it just for the sheer fun of the challenge, and it doesn't involve asking anyone where any rides are, or knocking anyone down. It can simply be a different experience. Just do a couple of your favorites in each park. BTW, for us, this has included shows, parades and fireworks. Our normal method for touring the parks is very casual and taking in all the little things. Just not always. Everyone has their own approach, but please let's not assume that people who might want to do all four parks in a day are necessarily obnoxious.
I think they stopped the rope drop at the land because too many were getting that rundown feeling.

Corey

NemoRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by NemoRanger » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:52 pm

I know there are going to be a lot of people judging me or thinking I am just bizzare. Doesn't bother me one way or another. My friend and I decided to rent mobility scooters for the day and see about hitting all four parks in a day. Its not to try and cheat to get in fast pass lanes. I am not really going for rides. Its more because how fast those little scooters can go and with such ease. Its also taking in the parks from a new perspective.

I am totally going to be sporting my mickey santa ears and the tackiest sweater/shirt I can find. I may even decorate the scooter with some christmas lights for the night time.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:25 am

I see.

interesting.

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:59 am

NemoRanger wrote:I know there are going to be a lot of people judging me or thinking I am just bizzare. Doesn't bother me one way or another. My friend and I decided to rent mobility scooters for the day and see about hitting all four parks in a day. Its not to try and cheat to get in fast pass lanes. I am not really going for rides. Its more because how fast those little scooters can go and with such ease. Its also taking in the parks from a new perspective.

I am totally going to be sporting my mickey santa ears and the tackiest sweater/shirt I can find. I may even decorate the scooter with some christmas lights for the night time.
I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying that you don't otherwise need the scooters, and you're just doing it for the speed? If that's the case, I think I just judged a little. :confused:

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by YANXWIN » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:22 am

As much as those scooters iritate me, and I am a lowly guest, I would think a CM would know better. I try not to judge, but I'm tempted to. I seem to be able to get around pretty fast without a scooter, but that's just me.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:10 pm

This website IS called "stupid guest tricks" for a reason.

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:59 pm

NemoRanger wrote:I know there are going to be a lot of people judging me or thinking I am just bizzare. Doesn't bother me one way or another. My friend and I decided to rent mobility scooters for the day and see about hitting all four parks in a day. Its not to try and cheat to get in fast pass lanes. I am not really going for rides. Its more because how fast those little scooters can go and with such ease. Its also taking in the parks from a new perspective.

I don't like the idea, because then guests who really need the scooters won't be able to get them

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Certainly not a CM thing I would do. Best I not comment further.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:17 pm

joanna71985 wrote:I don't like the idea, because then guests who really need the scooters won't be able to get them
well, there are ways around that.
we could have someone meet them in the parking lot and cripple them. I know some italians that work cheep.

Corey

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:57 am

drcorey wrote:well, there are ways around that.
we could have someone meet them in the parking lot and cripple them. I know some italians that work cheep.
I'd recommend Bruno and Nunzio in Florida. They had a talk with my wife's ex about keeping up with child support payments. They must have been convincing as he never missed one after their talk.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.