Thanking CMS

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Thanking CMS

Post by WEDFan » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:07 am

tripler23 wrote:Just got back ..
...I take him back his last day to Epcot to ride Soarin, this time he is too short to ride.
Must have been all the bouncing with Tigger. Maybe it compressed his spine???? :D:

tripler23
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by tripler23 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:02 am

WEDFan wrote:Must have been all the bouncing with Tigger. Maybe it compressed his spine???? :D:
lol..
I never considered that,.. it was a lot of bouncing...
cute! :D:

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:38 pm

tripler23 wrote: I will mention I might of been a SG at one point and if anyone is on here I am sorry.
I took my little one to Soarin, they measured him and let him on.. we road 3-4 times that day...
HS we rode star tours without issue.

I take him back his last day to Epcot to ride Soarin, this time he is too short to ride. So I had to question the staff (same shoes as last time). this did prompt a trip to guest services, only to ensure that proper measuring for anyone who appears not to meet the height requirements is enforced so this doesnt happen to another young one.
For the record- this does happen a lot (especially later in the day). Plus, the CMs were just doing their job

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:43 pm

I've given people advice that, if they have youngins, take them on the rides on which they barely make the height bar earlier in the day. Over the course of a day, you do get shorter, and in some cases it can be enough to cause that to happen. That is always fun to explain to people.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:57 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:I've given people advice that, if they have youngins, take them on the rides on which they barely make the height bar earlier in the day. Over the course of a day, you do get shorter, and in some cases it can be enough to cause that to happen. That is always fun to explain to people.
and fatter. lots of good junk food.
good thing there is no wieght limit.

Corey

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:I've given people advice that, if they have youngins, take them on the rides on which they barely make the height bar earlier in the day. Over the course of a day, you do get shorter, and in some cases it can be enough to cause that to happen. That is always fun to explain to people.
I never would have thought that the compression over the course of a day would be enough to do that. :eek: That's fascinating.