All four parks in one day

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
NemoRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

All four parks in one day

Post by NemoRanger » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:58 pm

Has anyone done it? I would think it would be an exhausting day. I think I am going to spend one day this holiday season and check out the decorations at all four parks.

I wonder if I rented an ecv to shuttle my fat rear end around the parks if that would help me.

SG I Yam
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: All four parks in one day

Post by SG I Yam » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:37 pm

NemoRanger wrote:Has anyone done it? I would think it would be an exhausting day. I think I am going to spend one day this holiday season and check out the decorations at all four parks.

I wonder if I rented an ecv to shuttle my fat rear end around the parks if that would help me.
http://keanespics.com/ThemeParks/TR_1112-9.htm

It's not that hard.

Now all six North American Disney Parks in one day, that would be the challenge. :D:

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:46 pm

SG I Yam wrote:It's not that hard.

Now all six North American Disney Parks in one day, that would be the challenge. :D:
I know people who have done all six US Disney parks in a day. I also know folks who have done eight central florida theme parks in a day. In each case, they rode one E-ticket attraction in each. It takes some knowledge, careful timing, and a willingness to do nothing else of note that day, but it can certainly be done, at least on days with longer hours.

I still cannot fathom why anyone would want to, but hey, that's just me.

Zazu

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:56 am

My wife and I often do all four in a day. Quite often we do that on our last day in order to make one last round of our favorites. One or two things in each park. It can be a lot of fun, but it can overheat the feet. :D: A common pattern would be starting from the Boardwalk, we walk to HS, then walk to Epcot, through Epcot and monorail to MK, then bus to AK, and back to the hotel to catch the ME.

Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Goofyernmost » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:45 am

Zazu wrote:I know people who have done all six US Disney parks in a day. I also know folks who have done eight central florida theme parks in a day. In each case, they rode one E-ticket attraction in each. It takes some knowledge, careful timing, and a willingness to do nothing else of note that day, but it can certainly be done, at least on days with longer hours.

I still cannot fathom why anyone would want to, but hey, that's just me.
I'm with you on this point. I understand that people do have fun with it, but I am at a loss to understand why! :)

:goofy: :goofy:

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Hmmm... I wonder if it would be possible yet to do all the Disney parks in the world in a "day" -- the same calendar date, at least.

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:11 pm

BRWombat wrote:Hmmm... I wonder if it would be possible yet to do all the Disney parks in the world in a "day" -- the same calendar date, at least.
If you had a really fast private jet, maybe.

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:33 pm

I've done all 4 parks in one day (and I managed it while on the CP, when I relied on the buses).

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

KieranDotW
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by KieranDotW » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Zazu wrote:I know people who have done all six US Disney parks in a day.
Dumb question, but hypothetically would they accept your WDW park hoppers at DLR? Probably not, but just curious (definitely not planning on it anytime soon).

If they did, I wonder what CM's would say, hearing about said guest's "adventure"...

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:23 pm

I cant even do the 2 parks in CA in one day.
too much to see and do. course thou, I like to look at everything. like, I would see at a park in WDW and just sit and look, and I would see devine before anyone else. I mean, how many would see and start at the trees waiting for a disney moment. or how many would watch all the trash cans they see hoping one of them is Push? How many will stand and watcg a AA after thier show is over while the others walk away, so you can see him mumble and pick his ear and look at it?
People dont realize there is disney magic all over. or even touch all the stuff at a ride cue line only to find a brass apple that has sound effects when you touch it... sometimes. or stand on a manhole some where, so you can hear the workers inderneath make comments about things. each year I get a good disney guide, like birnbaums and try all the new stuff they say to do. like stand in the cue line at HM and wait for one of the tombstones to open it's eyes and look around?

Corey