"My plane leaves in an hour"

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: "My plane leaves in an hour"

Post by darph nader » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:11 pm

hobie16 wrote:The tostada at Rancho del Zocalo should hold me for a while. :D:
Next trip,,stop in the Old Pueblo. Will get you some real Mexican food at Michas.
(MS knows) ;)

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:27 pm

darph nader wrote:Next trip,,stop in the Old Pueblo. Will get you some real Mexican food at Michas.
(MS knows) ;)
Will do.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

*pixie*
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by *pixie* » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:04 am

I love when guests come into the restaurant and sit down, take forever to order and then tell me that they have to be downstairs for the bus to the airport in 20 min. Uh, not gonna happen

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Not Rumor - It Happened To Me!

Post by Whazzup » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Cheshire Figment wrote:A few years ago I was working Indiana Jones during the winter. Christmas week we had just capacity-closed the 5:30pm show even though it was still a few minutes early. I was working one of the Greeter positions outside the queue area. Of course I was politely turning Guests away, telling them we would be opening the queue for the 6:15 show in a short while.

A family of five came up to me and wanted to get it. I gave them my regular "sorry about that" spiel. He kept pressing that they had to get in. The then said that they were going to have to leave for the airport just after the 5:30 show ended. I mentioned that if the show was that important, he should have come to one of the five we had earlier in the day or arrived for this show earlier.

At this point he demanded to see a Manager. I had noticed two Managers standing about 20 or so feet from me, and watching what was going on. So I told the Guest I would see what I could do for him. We were close to the telephone, so I picked up the phone and called the Podium; pointing out to the Guest were I was calling so he could see when the phone was picked up. When the person there answered, I asked him if there were any Managers around. He said "no", so I asked him that if he saw any Managers that there was a Guest out front who wanted to talk with them.

Finally about three or four minutes later, when the show as actually starting, the Guest and family left. At that time one of the Managers walked over to me and said something to the effect of: "Mike we saw and heard everything that went on with that family. Thanks for keeping us out of it."
They should have slipped you a bonus for that.

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:14 pm

drcorey wrote:ooohhh, a charactor friend.
if I see a charactor friend I know, I always refer to them as thier friends name.
Which friends have you been so far?
I'm not, unfortunately. I'm just an attendant

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]