I want to see this

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

I want to see this

Post by drcorey » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:39 pm

[video=youtube;Z1PPoE-K9Eo][/video]
I cant wait to this to open. these new AAs they built are incredible. sometimes I will just go to look at the technologys.
I like it that the AAs can now lean and stretch.

Corey

SG I Yam
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: I want to see this

Post by SG I Yam » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:59 pm

They are doing soft openings right now.

I will be there in a couple of weeks. I may have to rent some kids to improve my chances of getting picked to see it... ;)

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:40 am

I still say being an Imagineer is one of the best jobs anywhere in the world. Maybe when I grow up... :)

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:46 am

SG I Yam wrote:They are doing soft openings right now.

I will be there in a couple of weeks. I may have to rent some kids to improve my chances of getting picked to see it... ;)
Now there's a market niche waiting to be exploited...

World Kid Rentals

Tired of feeling excluded from some of the wonderful experiences offered in the Orlando Area theme parks because you don't have a child available to give you cover? Browse our selection of young actors. We have many different ages and personalities available to you. A variety of packages can help you in your theme park enjoyment. We even have an option that will "costume" your rental child in green clothing and face painting that will look adorable, but allow for Chroma Key Compositing in you photographs, allowing you to allow you to avoid sharing your character moments with our employees.

Additional Terms and Conditions: For the safety of employees, a credit check and Minimum Background Check are required during the applicaiotn process. All rentals will be equipped with electronic monitoring equipment. You will meet your designated actor at the entrance to the designated park. You will be responsible for any necessary tickets, and will will be required to provide meals during the rental period. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.

:D:

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:21 pm

WEDFan wrote:Now there's a market niche waiting to be exploited...

World Kid Rentals

Tired of feeling excluded from some of the wonderful experiences offered in the Orlando Area theme parks because you don't have a child available to give you cover? Browse our selection of young actors. We have many different ages and personalities available to you. A variety of packages can help you in your theme park enjoyment. We even have an option that will "costume" your rental child in green clothing and face painting that will look adorable, but allow for Chroma Key Compositing in you photographs, allowing you to allow you to avoid sharing your character moments with our employees.

Additional Terms and Conditions: For the safety of employees, a credit check and Minimum Background Check are required during the applicaiotn process. All rentals will be equipped with electronic monitoring equipment. You will meet your designated actor at the entrance to the designated park. You will be responsible for any necessary tickets, and will will be required to provide meals during the rental period. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.

:D:
You have to feed them too?
thats a deal breaker.

Corey

Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Goofyernmost » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:39 pm

I was apparently way ahead of the curve on this one. I thought of that 10 years ago when I first started to go solo. Then I thought, it all sounded a little kinky and ripe for an arrest warrant, so I dropped the idea. :rolleyes:

:goofy: :goofy:

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Goofyernmost wrote:I was apparently way ahead of the curve on this one. I thought of that 10 years ago when I first started to go solo. Then I thought, it all sounded a little kinky and ripe for an arrest warrant, so I dropped the idea. :rolleyes:
Even for a joke, I couldn't write it without thinking along those lines, thus the credit check, MBI and controlled environment.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:10 pm

It would make a great undercover sting sceanario!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

SG I Yam
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by SG I Yam » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Oh great. Go away for a little while and come back to find I should be in a sexual predator database or something. (I'm not. I checked.)

They have those kid storage places in a lot of the resorts, I'm sure some have to be for rent... ;)

5th Dimension
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by 5th Dimension » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 am

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but this is the kind of thing that I'd probably check out once or twice and then not again. I'd rather those kind of animatronics be in a queue for a ride, think Forbidden Journey and all of the cool stuff in the queue. I'm just not a fan of being around a bunch of kids and then for the finale meeting Belle.