Disney Love

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
NemoRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Disney Love

Post by NemoRanger » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Just about everyday I meet people who tell me how much they love WDW and dream of working here at some point in their lives.

This morning I was talking with just such a person. He recently moved to Melbourne and had purchased the premium annual pass. He has been coming every weekend since getting the pass and shows no signs of stopping. The funniest thing was he was asking me questions about working here. It was then I had to point out all the tattoos including the ones across his knuckles and on the tops of his hands. He just smiled, laughed and said he know all about that has been looking into removing them so he can get a job here.

Now, I have been to been a number of theme parks all over the world. Some are better then others. I just wonder if guest talk to employees at other theme parks like they do at Disney. I know Seaworld gets a lot of dreamers of working with the dolphins and whales but do people go to Cedar Points, Magic Mountain and other theme parks and dream of one day working there everyday?

It was pointed out to me recently that when I was a little kid that I told my mom that I was going to work at WDW. So here I am.

GaTechGal
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: Disney Love

Post by GaTechGal » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Living the dream. Lucky you.

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Disney Love

Post by joanna71985 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:11 pm

I was the same way when I was younger, and was thrilled to find the CP (and am still at WDW now).

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]