Mean Old Farts

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Mean Old Farts

Post by Lasolimu » Thu May 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Greetings DCPMom, It seems I'm a bit late. I am the resident dragon and would like to offer you a very warm* welcome to that slice of the internet we call SGT. This website contains threads with quick twists and turns and I would like to advise you to not try too hard to keep up with them. Please keep your hands, arms, and legs safely inside the website at all times and enjoy your stay.

*this instance of warm is actually hot**... very hot

**this instance of hot means that you are now literally on fire, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

DCPMom
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by DCPMom » Fri May 25, 2012 2:11 pm

American Idol Experience. She has loved it!

myky
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by myky » Fri May 25, 2012 4:32 pm

I remember last summer, going into muppets We where following a large family down a row and they parked in the middle, even with the announcements to go to the end of the row. So with the crowd following us > we just said "excuse me" and climbed down the row to the end as instructed. Did they yell at the castmember > no ME. You have to go by us.....*&^^%%*())&^%$$... You get the picture.
So, even some of us following the rules get the "treatment too" .

It is very unpleasant, crude, rude, behavior. And usually subjected to anyone in hearing distance.

Sorry, you have to go through this. At least it sounds like security supports you.

myky

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Fri May 25, 2012 6:44 pm

DCPMom wrote:American Idol Experience. She has loved it!
Ooo, she's in my area!

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

DCPMom
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by DCPMom » Fri May 25, 2012 7:00 pm

joanna71985 wrote:Ooo, she's in my area!
Then you probably know her LOL, her last night is next Friday.

Thanks to ALL for the warm welcome and for being so nice :)

Moonliner
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Moonliner » Sat May 26, 2012 7:06 am

One: Ive been known to accidentally step on a few toes as I squeeze past these premature sitters. I always smile and say sorry, but at 6'2" and 265lbs the point gets made.

Two: I very rarely have had swear at me. And as a character attendant who closes lines and turns away hundreds of guests I would definitely be in the line of fire. I think that just shows the cowardice of these SG that have no problem on letting loose on a young lady while holding their tongue with a large man.

Darksin
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Darksin » Sun May 27, 2012 8:41 am

Moonliner wrote:One: Ive been known to accidentally step on a few toes as I squeeze past these premature sitters. I always smile and say sorry, but at 6'2" and 265lbs the point gets made.

Two: I very rarely have had swear at me. And as a character attendant who closes lines and turns away hundreds of guests I would definitely be in the line of fire. I think that just shows the cowardice of these SG that have no problem on letting loose on a young lady while holding their tongue with a large man.
Personally I always found it rather funny myself, having been in that situation dozens upon dozens of times. They will hunt out someone "weak and small" looking to suffer their rage. Often hoping to get something for free in an effort to intimidate, I always found my special "Bored, Unimpressed Teenager" expression an excellent answer to idiots getting into my personal space to rage at me over some imaginary crime.
A good dose of mentally visualizing their heads shoved up their asses to give them the proper infliction of "Your a grade A moron and I care nothing of your rant peasant, now leave. You bore me". The problem is trying not to giggle at the mental images! :D:

[font="Arial Narrow"]~*Crazy Girls have all the Fun*~[/font]
Theme Park News and Tales of Crazy-The Blog!

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Sun May 27, 2012 9:31 am

HA! Although I get the abuse for the same reason, I do get to document all of their behavior in our computer chart,which all providers in our network can access.....we also have a threat management team to report to :D:
Most of the shameful behavior is just that, and not a real threat, fortunately... :cool:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Sun May 27, 2012 7:24 pm

DisneyMom wrote:HA! Although I get the abuse for the same reason, I do get to document all of their behavior in our computer chart,which all providers in our network can access.....we also have a threat management team to report to :D:
Most of the shameful behavior is just that, and not a real threat, fortunately... :cool:
And You have Sharp objects to apply to those deserving ! :needle:

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Mon May 28, 2012 12:37 am

delsdad wrote:And You have Sharp objects to apply to those deserving ! :needle:
Mwahahaha! :twisted:

People are astonishing to me....Had someone yelling at me today as I was trying to decide if MD should see her ASAP.....She benefitted from his uber-mellow stance, but yes, all behavior documented! :cool:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D: