Official SGT ADD thread

A place to be entertained. Videos, jokes, games, and more.
Forum rules
At the old Disney Hyperion Studio, the screening room where animators would show animated scenes to Walt for his approval was small, with no ventilation or AC. Not only was it hot, but the animators were nervously awaiting Walt's reaction to their work. Thus, the room became known as the Sweatbox. Even after the Studio moved to Burbank and elegant screening rooms were offered to the staff, the moniker remained.

Now SGT has a sweatbox of our own. This is the place to find and post all entertaining topics such as video links, jokes, games, and the like. A general rule of thumb is that if the thread is meant to be informative (interesting news stories for example), or a topic for discussion (like setting up a park meet) then it should go in the Break Room, but if the intent is to entertain the masses then it's home is The Sweatbox. I'm sure there will be grey areas at times, so if you have doubt as to where a new thread should go, just use your best judgement and the SGT Staff will be glad to move it later if you guessed wrong.
ICStupidPeople
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Official SGT ADD thread

Post by ICStupidPeople » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:20 pm

Since none of us can stay on topic about anything, feel free to post whatever the hell you feel like on this thread.

The only rule is that your response can only partially relate to any other on the thread. If it stays on topic and makes sense, you're not a cool kid with A.D.D and need to post on a thread that makes sense (neener neener neener)

Does anyone else wonder why mens socks don't fall apart with all the "sock leavins" they create?

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Re: Official SGT ADD thread

Post by Randy B » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:30 pm

ICStupidPeople wrote:Since none of us can stay on topic about anything, feel free to post whatever the hell you feel like on this thread.

The only rule is that your response can only partially relate to any other on the thread. If it stays on topic and makes sense, you're not a cool kid with A.D.D and need to post on a thread that makes sense (neener neener neener)

Does anyone else wonder why mens socks don't fall apart with all the "sock leavins" they create?
Dust Bunnies replace the lost material? :D:

...Oh look..Bunnies. :D: :D: :D: (couldn't resist)

Randy

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:31 pm

ICStupidPeople wrote:Does anyone else wonder why mens socks don't fall apart with all the "sock leavins" they create?
What are sock leavins?

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

ICStupidPeople
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ICStupidPeople » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:36 pm

hobie16 wrote:What are sock leavins?
sock leavins are the pieces of stuff that gets stuck between my hubby's toes and end up on my carpet. They are like black sock boogers.

You have violated the rule of the thread by asking a sensicle question..

I'm going to go have a race with Randy's bunnie and my hair (misspelling of hare intentional).....herreeeee kitty kitty, you need to race a bunny....

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:41 pm

"Has anybody seen a bunny?"

Speaking of which, where *is* Sweetums? Haven't heard from him in nearly a year now.

Zazu

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:58 pm

ICStupidPeople wrote:sock leavins are the pieces of stuff that gets stuck between my hubby's toes and end up on my carpet. They are like black sock boogers.

You have violated the rule of the thread by asking a sensicle question..
I have a valid excuse. I only wear shoes and socks once a year when I go to the Mainland. Otherwise it's slippaas (Hawaiian for flip flops) every day.

While we're on the subject of flip flops what is the deal on them? They've been called sandals, zorries, slippaas and thongs. One day I yelled upstairs to my wife. "Honey," I said, "Let's put on our thongs and take a walk around the block!"

My teenage daughter fainted.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:33 am

OOOO...a thread for totally random thots...OH wait doesnt that pretty much describe most of the threads on here? LOL
I have no random thots or incoherant babblings. You could consider this incoherent babbling if you like since it is 1;30 in the morning and I have a migraine and am stressed out about getting everything done in time for my trip and I am hungry since I only ate once today I had ham and eggs, they were not green eggs and ham tho I really have had green eggs and ham once and they dont taste any different then regular eggs and ham but they are greener which makes them look like really gross and the food dye in them kinda makes your teeth and lips green which makes you look like the Grinch speaking of the Grinch I had to read the whole Grinch story to my daughter tonite before she would go to sleep and I had to do the voices and sing the songs and everything or she was not happy and I had to go read it all over again because it is a really long book that took a long time and ....oh look a flower.

ICStupidPeople
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ICStupidPeople » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:43 am

[quote="vixen101485"]OOOO...a thread for totally random thots...OH wait doesnt that pretty much describe most of the threads on here? LOL
I have no random thots or incoherant babblings. You could consider this incoherent babbling if you like since it is 1]

See? Vixen GETS it. now I'm not sure what "it" is, but she sure gets it.

why do we say that someone "gets it"? As if "it" was universal. As a society, we should be defining what "it" is. Does "it" taste like chicken?

A.D.D minds want to know

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:07 am

I made a post like that once, in the Postwhore Thread on 419eater.com. Sadly, that thread is long gone now (really, a moderator deleted it!) so I can't direct you to it. I was able to make a run-on sentence cover everything. But don't ask me to repeat it, as it's 2:00 in the morning, and I am tired. Long day with lots of people screaming at me until my last three runs over at MK.

Did I give too much information that belongs in another thread?

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

ICStupidPeople
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ICStupidPeople » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:18 am

Big Wallaby wrote: Did I give too much information that belongs in another thread?
I'm pretty sure whateverthehell you just rambled about belongs here...I can't be too sure though, this thread is not about being sure, it's about being A.D.D.

If i really cared about your rant, I'd do the "internet hug" thing, but, I really don't, so I'll still internet hug you, but, only cause I like ya, not due to any thread topic related hug necessity thing. For instance, if KW or Tacoboy had posted the same thing as you, I wouldn't cyber hug, but, then again, they both try to feel my ass when I do and it creeps me out a bit....