And so it has begun.

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Teddykeiko86
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: And so it has begun.

Post by Teddykeiko86 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:36 pm

BRWombat wrote:

We were told Guest Relations could switch the parking from my pass to my son's without any problem. To our benefit, they were only half right -- the rep added it to my son's without any difficulty, but he couldn't get it to come off of mine. After the third attempt, he gave up and just left it on both passes, no extra charge!
Yeah, you can't really swith them with out canceling the passes altogether. It is a timely process to manually add parking ( with out voucher) and canceling passes and manually creating passes (with out voucher). I had the power to do those things. Takes admin password. Season pass processing employees don't have those powers. Only GR. Plus, the system keeps track of what you do. So you better have a damn good reason manually creating a season pass ( i.e. No voucher, basically "free" by overriding the system.)

KingsIslander
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: Kings Island

Re: And so it has begun.

Post by KingsIslander » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:25 pm

We have people who complain about their names being misspelled when they get a forgot season pass voucher (temporary pass that lets them in that day- we have to look them up in Gate Central by name then confirm the address), and when I look in the computer, I see that they entered their own data online themselves. :rolleyes:

&quot wrote: "You can't arrest me for jogging on the railroad tracks!"
2010-2011: Food and Beverage
2012-Present: Admissions/Park Operations