Non Florida Residents using Florida Resident Tickets

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Non Florida Residents using Florida Resident Tickets

Post by CBeilby » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Guys, just add him to your ignore lists. He's trolling us, and this is exactly the reaction he wants. Don't give him the satisfaction. Just don't engage him, let him keep digging himself deeper, and he'll either give up, or be permabanned soon enough.

For Randy, For Bonny, For Chris...

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:48 am

DisneyMom wrote:couldn't find a Pegasus smilie,so thought Flying Bongo would do.......
Did you look under "Disney Characters J-Z"?

If you had, you'd have found: :pegasus:

Zazu

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Zazu » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:55 am

hobie16 wrote:Where do us Frisbeetarians fit in?
What do you think goes up on the roof they meet beneath? Hence the saying, "Frisbeetarians are above it all."

Zazu

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:01 am

Zazu wrote:Did you look under "Disney Characters J-Z"?

If you had, you'd have found: :pegasus:
Whoops! I looked really hard, too! :o:
It is nice, but I still like the Flying Bongo :D:
Besides, I read in my Mythology Books that Pegasus was the result of a Fling between Poseidon and Medusa, and Sprang from her neck when Perseus decapitated her! :eek:
My Zoology experience tells me he may not be a REAL Horse, either..... :p:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

Mr. D.
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Mr. D. » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:23 am

PatchOBlack wrote:Actually, no, it doesn't. To borrow a digital file, technically, one should delete the file on their own device or devices while the other person is borrowing it.

Remind yourself of that if you ever let someone borrow your OS disk. (Oh wait you would NEVER DO THAT because then the devil would come and suck your soul out of your ears. and stick a pitch fork up you....).
CBeilby wrote:Guys, just add him to your ignore lists. He's trolling us, and this is exactly the reaction he wants. Don't give him the satisfaction. Just don't engage him, let him keep digging himself deeper, and he'll either give up, or be permabanned soon enough.

Oh don't worry PatchOBlack's reply showed me EXACTLY the mentality of the people posting here.

NOTE: To help me join the IN CROWD and make everyone like me, please disregard the above post and replace it with anything that would agree with whatever this thread is about.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:18 am

This is a first. Never, ever added anyone to an ignore list on any forum, which shows what tolerance I have for stupidity -- until now. Congrats!

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

DonutGoddess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DonutGoddess » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:45 pm

hobie16 wrote:How high does a horse need to be before it's high? Is there such a thing as a low horse? If there is, how low is low? And, if there is both a high and a low horse, is there something in the middle? What is it called?
I'd say anything above 16 hands is a high horse.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hhsrat
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by hhsrat » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:25 pm

DonutGoddess wrote:I'd say anything above 16 hands is a high horse.
For the archaically inclined, that equates to roughly 3.556 cubits.

The views and opinions expressed in this post do not represent those of the Walt Disney Company. This post was written while off the clock and off WDW property. Caution: The moving rubber line is travelling at the same speed as you.

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Zazu » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Mr. D. wrote:Oh don't worry PatchOBlack's reply showed me EXACTLY the mentality of the people posting here.
And yet, you still keep coming back. One is given to wonder, "Why?"

Zazu

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Zazu » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Mr. D. wrote:So when someone buys a MP3 file, then they want to let me borrow it, they email it to me, or even if they put that file on a disk, flash drive ect. There is not way to let someone "borrow" a file without it being a copy. Thus eliminating the "that is piracy, a form of theft" argument.
The copyright violation (aka "piracy") of a data file isn't created by making a copy. It's created by making two copies and allowing them to be used them simultaneously.

Besides, in most cases, you cannot "buy" an MP3 file. All you can do is buy a license to *use* the file. Small difference for the casual consumer; great difference for copyright law.

There's a lot of FUD going around about this topic, most of it coming from the RIAA. If you really want to know about copyright restrictions, speak with a publisher or a librarian -- someone who's an expert in this field and has no conflict of interest.

Zazu