SG-ish Reactions

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Re: SG-ish Reactions

Post by Zazu » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:But from that picture, I don't get that the smiley is burning up due to the sun. Can we get a Sun smiley? I certainly don't mind if a person doing the whole expression has to do some extra work to put the two smileys together, but we definitely need a sun.
Well, having worked outdoors beneath the Florida Summer Sun, permit me to suggest this image:

:sun:

Zazu

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:59 pm

That one works for me!

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:29 am

Zazu wrote: :sun:
It must be the same sun that gives many of our tourists their ruddy red glow. ;)

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:38 am

Zazu wrote:Well, having worked outdoors beneath the Florida Summer Sun, permit me to suggest this image:

Good Gravy! Something tells me we're not in for two scoops of raisins from this fellow!

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Zazu wrote:...

Yeah, I'll be seeing that in my dreams tonight. Thanks so much! :rolleyes:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:22 pm

My friends are at WDW as I write this. My friend Brandon and his parents went last September and loved it. My sister and I went in November, I caught the stomach flu and it shortened our vacation. Well, I talked to my parents and they are letting me go back this year in Nov. My lead from DCA ODV is coming with us. We are staying on property so my sister and I can drink around the world, I do like WDW and it is a fun place to go. Keep Nov. 1-8 open. :)

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:39 am

Zazu wrote: :sun:
Its good to see the Angry Sun from Super Mario 3 is doing good after all these years.

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:40 am

turkeyham wrote:We are staying on property so my sister and I can drink around the world,
But.....you don't drink. :confused: :confused: Or so your sister friend Mo says.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Goofyernmost » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by seeing_eye_child View Post
As long as I'm not 1. Interfering with your vacation 2. Interfering with your child's vacation or 3. A child molester/pervert......What the hell does it matter to you if I'm going to WDW without kids?
To be honest, I think most of you are making way to much out of peoples curiosity and degree of concern.

They may, due to lack of personal experience, wonder why anyone would want to go without kids, but I would bet a years salary that they really don't give a damn or lose one moments sleep caring.

I seems to me that we, personally feel a little uncomfortable in a place that is kinda pushed as a family thing and therefore get a little too defensive when someone has a natural curiosity about it. Then we will read way too much into their alleged concern. They may even say that they wouldn't go alone or without kids in tow, but they don't really care if you do or not.

That said, I have run into some that look at me odd when I say I am going alone. They don't understand, but when all is said and done they really couldn't care less if they had too.

Moral of story...do what makes you happy and let others think, do or express a different point of view. It really doesn't matter.

:goofy: :goofy:

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:39 pm

I only drink when I go to Epcot-but I was sick on vacation, or when I am trying to flush kidney stones out. :)