Things that make you crazy!

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
munch704
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: Things that make you crazy!

Post by munch704 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:08 pm

mousefan wrote:Yes, but in the classic book "From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler" the kids "ran away from home, and lived in the New York Museum - they hid in the bathroom stalls that were checked each night! (and dont even tell me that this book is fiction! ;) *grin)

It does make you wonder What Were They Thinking? :eek:
Thank You Thank You Thank You. I have been looking for this movie for years and everyone thought I was crazee!!!

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:29 am

Main Streeter wrote:Thank God! & one of our BEST Guests. :cool: I'll warn WDW if D M ever ventures over. :)
Awww, it is easy to behave at my Happy Place. :)
Everywhere I turn there is something fascinating and/or good to eat!
And people who will smack me upside the head if I'm too stupid ;)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:20 pm

things that make me crazy?

people continously talking on cellphones while at a park.

we are there to relax, I don't want to hear a blow by blow description of your day.

"no we are walking toward the next ride, ugg, why don't they air condition the park?"

jeez, just hang up and be alive.

not a cell-phone zombie.

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:32 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:jeez, just hang up and be alive.

not a cell-phone zombie.
Especially when you're on an attraction where you are in earshot of someone who can hear you who is trying to give a presentation. Especially if that person giving a presentation has a time limit. :mad:

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Darksin
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Darksin » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:21 am

Big Wallaby wrote:Especially when you're on an attraction where you are in earshot of someone who can hear you who is trying to give a presentation. Especially if that person giving a presentation has a time limit. :mad:
I noticed a lot of times when one of the "It's glued to my ear" types show up with someone trying to do a spiel they'll work in a comment designed exactly to embarrasses the user and have everyone glare at the same time.

We had one of the Jungle Cruise last year, the Skipper made a pointed comment about cell phones and water not being friends. So since this is a water ride... Simply Perfect :D:

[font="Arial Narrow"]~*Crazy Girls have all the Fun*~[/font]
Theme Park News and Tales of Crazy-The Blog!

LucyintheSky
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by LucyintheSky » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:44 am

Big Wallaby wrote:Especially when you're on an attraction where you are in earshot of someone who can hear you who is trying to give a presentation. Especially if that person giving a presentation has a time limit. :mad:
Kind of similar to that... I watch the World Showcase Players in the UK in epcot a lot, and I get SO aggravated (and I think the actors do too) when people have those Kim Possible phones, and sit there to watch the show, but let the phones beep and make noise and whatever they do every few seconds. It's SO distracting! I love when the actors make cracks about it, but most of the time, the people they're talking about just don't "get" it.

I always think, if you're playing that game, just play the dang game and don't sit in an audience and let the phone make noise and be annoying.

Cheshire Figment
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Cheshire Figment » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:07 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:things that make me crazy?

people continously talking on cellphones while at a park.

we are there to relax, I don't want to hear a blow by blow description of your day.

"no we are walking toward the next ride, ugg, why don't they air condition the park?"

jeez, just hang up and be alive.

not a cell-phone zombie.
A couple of years ago I was working at Indy. There was a SG who was trying to hold a business conversation on his cell phone during the last scene. He was back toward the entrance. I don't know what he was telling the people on the other end, but there was very loud music, gunfire, explosions, etc.

He seemed annoyed that he could not hold a conversation.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:03 pm

They should have stopped the show for him.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

CptnSkippy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Department: F&B

Post by CptnSkippy » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:51 pm

I would have loved to see the look of the business team's face on the other end of the line.

Parties of 33 should consider dividing their parties into two groups of 16 and a half each.

avengador1
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by avengador1 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:34 pm

One of the things that drives me crazy is when I'm on one of the trams waiting to go to the parking lot and we get a SG that just has to board after the spiel has started. They don't seem to understand what the no further boarding or last boarding call means. I was at EPCOT a couple of weeks ago and the CM had to restart the spiel a couple of times because of people not heeding his no further boarding message. I could see other guests giving these people the evil eye, as we all had been waiting for a long while by then, and the incoming tram was now being held up because of them.