Now that's one big pile of ........

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Now that's one big pile of ........

Post by darph nader » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:50 pm

hobie16 wrote:No good deed goes unpunished. ;)
Does this mean almost 'old' tooth-less rednecks can't post?? :(

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:13 am

First off, I see that I am the first marsupial to get to you Vermin Jerkey,

:sgthello:

I for one appreciate what you are trying to say here and the position from which you come. I also agree that when you say something on the internet, it is there forever, and one should be careful what they say. Even deleted, it is saved.

And allow me to say something on behalf of all the members here that I care to keep around (which is most of you... Almost all of you... Right now I can't think of anyone I want to get rid of): First, the conversations we have on this site belong to us and no one else. If a story is being posted on another site, what they say about our conversation is their business, and we will not condone it, even if it is a site that we agree with, and in the case you speak of, while I have not been to this racist website, I can pretty much guarantee that it's a site we don't agree with. Unfortunately, someone with a bigoted view could take anything I have ever said on this site and twist my words to mean things that I would not want meant, as well as the words of anyone who frequents this site or any other. In fact, I would go so far as to say that words you thought were said in private, not online in any way, could wind up there and be used in ways you never meant or wanted. So allow me to make my response, and I am fairly sure the official response of StupidGuestTricks.com to anyone who would use our site to promote hatred of any sort very, very clear: If you promote hate toward anyone based on race, creed, religion, sex, sexual identity, age, or any other basis that creates any sort of a blanket statement about any group of people on planet earth; if you would dare to take the words of ourselves or others to twist and use to promote such hatred; if you hate any group of people as a group and cannot look past to individuals: You are the <insert bigoted term of your choice that you are calling other groups of people other than yourself here> . Further, if you have to use our words to promote your hate, you are less intelligent for it.

Do I make myself clear?

Big Wallaby
StupidGuestTricks.com

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

DonutGoddess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DonutGoddess » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:27 am

Well said Big Wallaby :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:First off, I see that I am the first marsupial to get to you Vermin Jerkey,

:sgthello:

I for one appreciate what you are trying to say here and the position from which you come. I also agree that when you say something on the internet, it is there forever, and one should be careful what they say. Even deleted, it is saved.

And allow me to say something on behalf of all the members here that I care to keep around (which is most of you... Almost all of you... Right now I can't think of anyone I want to get rid of): First, the conversations we have on this site belong to us and no one else. If a story is being posted on another site, what they say about our conversation is their business, and we will not condone it, even if it is a site that we agree with, and in the case you speak of, while I have not been to this racist website, I can pretty much guarantee that it's a site we don't agree with. Unfortunately, someone with a bigoted view could take anything I have ever said on this site and twist my words to mean things that I would not want meant, as well as the words of anyone who frequents this site or any other. In fact, I would go so far as to say that words you thought were said in private, not online in any way, could wind up there and be used in ways you never meant or wanted. So allow me to make my response, and I am fairly sure the official response of StupidGuestTricks.com to anyone who would use our site to promote hatred of any sort very, very clear: If you promote hate toward anyone based on race, creed, religion, sex, sexual identity, age, or any other basis that creates any sort of a blanket statement about any group of people on planet earth; if you would dare to take the words of ourselves or others to twist and use to promote such hatred; if you hate any group of people as a group and cannot look past to individuals: You are the <insert bigoted term of your choice that you are calling other groups of people other than yourself here> . Further, if you have to use our words to promote your hate, you are less intelligent for it.

Do I make myself clear?

Big Wallaby
StupidGuestTricks.com
Can't get much more clear than that. Good job, BW.

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:03 am

:waves: Hi Vermin Jerky. Welcome aboard! Count me among those who got what you were trying to say.

@BW - +1 and thanks for expressing it so well. :clap:

Amphigorey
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Amphigorey » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Vermin Jerky has a good point. It's not just about this old thread; it's a useful thing to know about threads in the future that may be hijacked by scumbags.

There's a rule of thumb when telling stories: Is race relevant to the story? If not, then there's no reason to mention it. I can think of plenty of situations where race is relevant, and plenty more where it isn't. It's an easy guideline.

avengador1
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by avengador1 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:18 am

I find that using a bit of censure goes a long way in making sure that things stay civil and that no controversy occurs. It also is best to address these things as soon as possible. Most will understand why it is being done.

Mayonnaise
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Mayonnaise » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:46 pm

amphigorey wrote:vermin jerky has a good point. It's not just about this old thread; it's a useful thing to know about threads in the future that may be hijacked by scumbags.

There's a rule of thumb when telling stories: Is race relevant to the story? If not, then there's no reason to mention it. I can think of plenty of situations where race is relevant, and plenty more where it isn't. It's an easy guideline.
+1

8^)