We know when you're lying to us.

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: We know when you're lying to us.

Post by Whazzup » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:57 pm

MouseKiss wrote:I think there should be a Navy smiley at this point.
Zazu the Smeilimeister is on his way out to the west coast. I'm sure he'll produce one as soon as he returns, if not sooner. Unless, of course, somebody else comes up with one.

Hmmmm, that doesn't look right. How the heck do you spell that, anyway?

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:46 am

MouseKiss wrote:
I think there should be a Navy smiley at this point.
Whazzup wrote:Zazu the Smeilimeister is on his way out to the west coast. I'm sure he'll produce one as soon as he returns, if not sooner. Unless, of course, somebody else comes up with one.
Not difficult to find SOMETHING. In fact, here is something for all the armed forces. You want rank insignias as well? I can find larger flags, but I personally like them small, goes with the standard emoticon size.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:08 am

Whazzup wrote:...Smeilimeister... Hmmmm, that doesn't look right. How the heck do you spell that, anyway?
Naw, you did good. I the Smilemeister has a German cousin who does the same thing for the DLP version of SGT. :D:

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

MouseKiss
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by MouseKiss » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Thanks, Ktulu.

Image I really like this one.

Image This one is nice too.

I checked the box to volunteer for sub duty but never got selected. Kinda glad I didn't. Later had a bubblehead as a shipmate and he was a little off. Some of the things he described were definitely not SOP for the Navy, at least above the surface. :eek:

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:04 am

Leading off with the turkey legs, they are pre-cooked and sent to the park frozen. Re-heating the turkey leg at 180 degrees for 1 hour. Any thing under 135 degrees is bad. To grab a frozen leg off the tray, yup, that idiot probably will be sick for a few days.

Rule of thumb: If you purchase anything to eat, hold on to that receipt. If you come back saying that the food item did not taste good, bring back the food and receipt and we will refund you. If you tell us that we did not give you a receipt when you got it, you probably threw it away and we can not refund it. The only time you can get a refund is when we call the management out to deal with the food problem. Yesterday's receipt from a different park will not let you pass go, nice try, have a magical day!