"Where are the bathrooms?"

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
avengador1
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: "Where are the bathrooms?"

Post by avengador1 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:17 pm

Here is a picture of the entrance to the bathroom, to the right of guest relations and the turnstiles, before entering the Magic Kingdom. I guess I had never seen it because I never had any reason to go that far to the right to enter the park.

TdcOgre
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by TdcOgre » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Zazu wrote:Yes, we have a winner!
Didn't need a map. Been to WDW 14 times with 3 children.

:)

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:49 pm

TdcOgre wrote:Didn't need a map. Been to WDW 14 times with 3 children.

:)
That means you know the location of all the restrooms in all the parks. :D:

TdcOgre
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by TdcOgre » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Whazzup wrote:That means you know the location of all the restrooms in all the parks. :D:
Dang straight! On a tangent, SWMBO and I have been on two trips to Italy, one a land tour organized through her work and the other a Mediterranean cruise. Restroom facilities in Italy are not a ubiquitous or commodious as they are here and many of them require payment. On the land tour our bus stopped some places where the restrooms were downright primitive. Anyway, the men on the tour took this in stride for the most part, not the women. I still remember meeting up with some of our group after a "free time" day in Florence. The men were all talking about the Doors of Paradise and the Statue of David at the Galleria dell'Accademia. The women were all discussing restrooms-where they were, how nice they were and how much they cost. ;)

TdcOgre
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by TdcOgre » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Whazzup wrote:That means you know the location of all the restrooms in all the parks. :D:
Dang straight! On a tangent, SWMBO and I have been on two trips to Italy, one a land tour organized through her work and the other a Mediterranean cruise. Restroom facilities in Italy are not a ubiquitous or commodious as they are here and many of them require payment. On the land tour our bus stopped some places where the restrooms were downright primitive. Anyway, the men on the tour took this in stride for the most part, not the women. I still remember meeting up with some of our group after a "free time" day in Florence. The men were all talking about the Doors of Paradise and the Statue of David at the Galleria dell'Accademia. The women were all discussing restrooms-where they were, how nice they were and how much they cost. ;)

Alyssa3467
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Alyssa3467 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:05 am

zazu wrote:
avengador1 wrote:according to the park map there are four bathrooms in adventureland. I can also see the entrance ones that were mentioned.
http://mappery.com/maps/disneys-magic-kingdom-map.jpg
you are reading the map incorrectly if you think so. There are only three.
There! Are! Four! Lights! :D:

TdcOgre
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by TdcOgre » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:30 am

Alyssa3467 wrote:There! Are! Four! Lights! :D:
Ooooh, a TNG fan heh?

(Do we even have a Star Trek smilie?)

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:43 am

Well, I found a Borg: :eisner:

Or is that a Xindi Insectoid? I can't tell.

Or maybe just a self-worshiping ape. That's not very Star Trek, I guess. Although if they ever do a TV show about the main character being repeatedly water boarded, I would not mind having him star. You would actually see the ratings going up over all the CMs watching it repeatedly. It would go viral in under 120,000 people.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?