NOBODY talks to MY coworkers like THAT.

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
security officer
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: NOBODY talks to MY coworkers like THAT.

Post by security officer » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:33 am

Freak wrote:Waitwaitwait.. Someone that "looked" like you? That has to be THE VAGUEST statement EVER.

LOL. Seriously, I mean... SO VAGUE. How can you..I mean...You can't just go around telling someone of a particular race/etc saying that someone who "looked" like them did some horrible act....It's like Batman syndrome or something.

"Some criminal like you killed my parents!"
feak,
the human race has some "ISSUES" that needs to be work out it called HUA syndome

If you run, you'll only go to jail tired.

nolilyonmygrave
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by nolilyonmygrave » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:18 pm

WWWD wrote:It goes both ways, my last Boss was a Black man with a major entitlement attitude. He was waxing eloquent one day on what "my people had done to his" and I politely my family were Irish and had come over in 1910, so his arguments were inappropriate. He leaned into my face (nose to nose) and said "Well, someone that looked just like you oppressed my people." I wish I had the presence of mind to reply "... and someone that looked like you robbed my family's bar last week."
Wow. I seriously laughed out loud. That's awkwardly hilarious. Where does he get off with "well you look like somebody bad" and not realize what he actually is saying? Sheesh.

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:37 pm

People like that need to be reminded that before they were kidnapping Africans and bringing them to America, there was this institution called "indentured servitude" that used Europeans, and if anything it was just as bad, if not worse, than slavery. Go to the History Detectives page on the PBS site, then go to I think season 1, and click on "The Body in the Basement" episode and read the transcript, and follow the links. Seriously, I think that was worse than slavery, and it was their own people.