Unattended Items

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Unattended Items

Post by Main Streeter » Tue May 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Kman is the one in red. Am sure! :D: Very cute shot. Blackmail em when they are teens. ;)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Tue May 04, 2010 10:19 pm

DisneyMom wrote:Oh, that is your KIDS? Sorry, I thought it was Darph and Ktulu after a night of drinking! :eek:
Uh-oh...
darph nader wrote:I'm the taller one. ;)
Rub it in...
Main Streeter wrote:Kman is the one in red. Am sure!
We have been caught! Darph was supposed to keep an eye out for anyone with a camera, I can see now that he fell down on the job, and my shoulder.

Oh well, at least they didn't get a photo of the stroller with all of the empty's. They might have found out that we were the ones dumping them into the river, which is the real reason why they drained it :D:

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed May 05, 2010 1:16 am

ktulu wrote:Darph was supposed to keep an eye out for anyone with a camera
ROFL The camera you speak of is high tech, digital. darph even "knowing" high tech is beyond funny. :D:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Wed May 05, 2010 7:12 am

Unattended items in our area is a big problem. We know that we have SG in my complex. The goal is to take everything in from the car and not leave it in the car. A few years back there was smash and grab robberies in the carport. The police department came to one of the HOA meetings. They said, valuables need to be kept at home, not in the car where some one will break in and steal your stuff. These days in our police blotter, car robberies are the number one problem.

There was one day while I was shopping at one of the local markets. SG shopper was panicing that she could not find her purse. She started to complain to the manager. The manager said your problem is that your purse is missing. He said look, your purse is here and look at your shoulder. Yup! There was her purse. I don't know how many times I see this. :rolleyes:

DragonFox98
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by DragonFox98 » Wed May 05, 2010 7:46 am

DisneyMom wrote:Oh, that is your KIDS? Sorry, I thought it was Darph and Ktulu after a night of drinking! :eek:

(your kids are very cute,BTW ;) )
ROTFL

(and thank you!)

TiggerHappy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: Disneyland
Department: Food & Beverage

Post by TiggerHappy » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:18 pm

Recently had a couple of false alarms at Tomorrowland Terrace concerning backpacks. One was found in one of our trash cans, which was pretty odd. O_o Kind of scary.

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Speaking of which, has anyone heard anything about what happened today in DTD? Only report I could find on it was on Fox 11, and no mention of any outcome afterwards.

For Randy, For Bonny, For Chris...

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:48 pm

One of my friends from FB was mentioning that security found a suspicious package on the over head ramp on DTD. He said all of DTD was closed off and about 1 hour later the area opened.

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:50 pm

CBeilby wrote:Speaking of which, has anyone heard anything about what happened today in DTD? Only report I could find on it was on Fox 11, and no mention of any outcome afterwards.
According to the article I just found on Fox 11's site a suspicious object was discovered near the ESPN Zone by CMs which prompted clearing the area and keeping guests indoors. The bomb squad determined the object was a harmless geocaching GPS device. By 12:35 everything was back to normal.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

EeyoresButterfly
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by EeyoresButterfly » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:59 pm

Mapo: I have never heard of a stroller locked to itself needing to be team lifted or causing injuries. I actually think it's a good idea. It doesn't happen often, but when people have personal strollers, it's not unheard of for somebody to grab the wrong one that is the same type of stroller. I've dealt with this on many occasions, and it's a PITA for all involved. Normally they get returned later, but the offending party does nto always know at which ride the switch was made.

I've moved many self-locked strollers by myself, and I'm 4'10", so not very big. It's typically the back wheels, so all you have to do is lift it up a little bit so the front wheels will roll. Same thing I do when a brake won't come off easily.

Petite and Proud!