500,000,000th guest!

News about Theme Parks and their parent companies.
BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:31 pm

Dante101 wrote:FYI - I'm a skeptic when it comes to ghosts 'n' stuff. But I enjoy a good ghost story...
hehehe...yeah, I used to feel that way too, until I'd worked in the Mansion for about 3 weeks and a few things happenned to me that couldn't be explained by logic...the capper was having my skirt lifted while sitting on the wall next to the load belt. Oh yeah - there was no one there in front of me but I could see the ridges in the edge of the skirt where the knuckles/fingers should have been. :shock: I kind of sort of started believing after that last one...considering that there was no one anywhere near me in load (the load 2 person was bringing a group down in the e.r. and the lead was up in service) :!:

tabacco
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by tabacco » Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:39 pm

BirdMom wrote:
Dante101 wrote:FYI - I'm a skeptic when it comes to ghosts 'n' stuff. But I enjoy a good ghost story...
hehehe...yeah, I used to feel that way too, until I'd worked in the Mansion for about 3 weeks and a few things happenned to me that couldn't be explained by logic...the capper was having my skirt lifted while sitting on the wall next to the load belt. Oh yeah - there was no one there in front of me but I could see the ridges in the edge of the skirt where the knuckles/fingers should have been. :shock: I kind of sort of started believing after that last one...considering that there was no one anywhere near me in load (the load 2 person was bringing a group down in the e.r. and the lead was up in service) :!:
Yeesh... an attraction haunted by pervert ghosts. Wonderful :(

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:22 pm

Wow, I've never heard of a ghost who lifts skirts up...Wonder what ghost that might've been....

I know there are some ghosts in Mansion: The little boy, some pale girls that I saw but then dissappeared at the end of the ride (literally, the vehichle was empty when I got off, and they didn't get out), a few strange voices chatting in the FastPass area..(very low, couldn't understand them, and I was all alone), and a few others. But yeah...really strange about the ghost that lifted your skirt...

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.