Need a Wall...

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
techie-13
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: Need a Wall...

Post by techie-13 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:04 pm

^^^ Do they sell those at Costco? ^^^
:D:

Tinker Bell
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Tinker Bell » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:56 pm

Nobleman wrote:Image
LOL! Now that is hilarious! By the end of the day I'm telling you I was speaking the minimum to the person. So I'm sure I had one of those pills. I think at one point she probably thought I had gone down the toilet because I purposely spent my entire break there. LOL!

Nobleman
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Nobleman » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:13 am

Tinker Bell wrote:LOL! Now that is hilarious! By the end of the day I'm telling you I was speaking the minimum to the person. So I'm sure I had one of those pills. I think at one point she probably thought I had gone down the toilet because I purposely spent my entire break there. LOL!
You know, all of you having miserable days working at this place are not making me feel warm and fuzzy that I gave up a miserable job at my place to be miserable at your place.

Oh well at least there'll be a bottle of paint thinner when I get home. :D:

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:39 pm

5th Dimension wrote:BTW, I'm talking about the people who complain all day
I have a stock CM who constantly complains & says he's tired of doing everyone's work. Every day I see him he is negative. Just so brings me down, but I like him so try to spoon feed him positives.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Nobleman
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Nobleman » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:34 pm

Main Streeter wrote:I have a stock CM who constantly complains & says he's tired of doing everyone's work. Every day I see him he is negative. Just so brings me down, but I like him so try to spoon feed him positives.
How you spoon feed positives may be the difference between serving from a bowl of Jell-O or a bowl of horse $h!t. :D:

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:19 am

Nobleman wrote:How you spoon feed positives may be the difference between serving from a bowl of Jell-O or a bowl of horse $h!t. :D:
Noble, am sure you are correct. :cool: My friend brought his name up last night & we both laughed. Think I'm putting the spoon away. :D:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]