Here, keep my slushie cold....

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Here, keep my slushie cold....

Post by Freak » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Quick one. Was at a cart a few days ago and I had an SG walk up to me with one of those icees/frozen lemonade things that you get from the QSR carts. He looked up at the Golden Zephyr (probably amazed as I was that it was operating LOL) and walks up to the cart.

SG: "I want to go on this ride, here, keep my slushie cold and put it in one of your carts."

Me: "I'm sorry sir, but I can't put that into my cart. We use dry ice which would probably freeze it pretty quickly, plus if this cart leaves (which it was going to VERY soon)....your slushie would go with it.

SG: "Oh, well that sucks, I guess I'll make the guys running the ride deal with it." *walks away*

Me: *shakes head*

I almost facepalmed, but I was wearing my glasses that day. Maybe we should consider making rental lockers that keep drinks cold? :p: Those are extra $ though! :D:

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

Ms. Matterhorn
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Here, keep my slushie cold....

Post by Ms. Matterhorn » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Freak wrote: Maybe we should consider making rental lockers that keep drinks cold? :p: Those are extra $ though! :D:
Ha! That is such a great idea!

"Excuse me, are those ducks real?"
"Yes, sir, but the water is fake."