Front Seat Freebies

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Front Seat Freebies

Post by Syndrome » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:33 pm

I love to ride Row 2 of Hulk because 30 to 40 percent of the time there are only three people in the front row (maybe I have a lucky aura), and I NEVER let that go to waste! Last time I was there, I was chatting with DH about the fact that it looked like there were only three for our ride cycle. The chick behind me must have been listening in...as soon as the gates opened, she's yelling at the Team Member, "I want that seat!" and trying to shove by DH and I with "Excuse me! Excuse me!" Hubby body blocked and I made use of my big ol' butt to keep her behind me...no SG is going to listen in on my strategy and steal that front seat right under my nose. Needless to say, I got my rightful place (the TMs weren't even paying attention to her yelling so she just huffed into row 2). I do have to say, tho', that's some pretty stinkin' brass balls to overhear a plan and try to ursurp it for yourself!

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

tacoboy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Front Seat Freebies

Post by tacoboy » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:01 pm

Oh i do love the front row on hulk. I especially love the view of the barrel roll at the exit of the launch tunnel. That is quite the strategy. I will make use of it next time i visit. Provided syndrome hasn't already called it first. :p:

"Do human beings realize life as they live it? Every... every minute?"

"No. Walt Disney, maybe, but that's about it."

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:03 pm

I love it when guests start listening to me and I catch on. I start giving out bad advice, it's worked in the past at Six Flags :twisted:

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

BarryH
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by BarryH » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:09 pm

Personally, I like the back row, left seat of the Hulk.

The Tao of Steve

1.) Eliminate your desires
2.) Do something excellent in her presence
3.) Retreat

ICStupidPeople
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ICStupidPeople » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:24 pm

hulk??? :eek: :barf: :ewww:

I'm an official thrill ride kitty. Meow

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:34 am

ktulu wrote:I love it when guests start listening to me and I catch on. I start giving out bad advice, it's worked in the past at Six Flags :twisted:
You mean like, "After this we'll go over and ride Montu, then to the other side of the park and ride Indiana Jones. After that, we can go feed the dolphins in Fantasyland."

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:14 am

leftcoaster wrote:You mean like, "After this we'll go over and ride Montu, then to the other side of the park and ride Indiana Jones. After that, we can go feed the dolphins in Fantasyland."
Absolutely! Although they are moving the dolphins from the water around Dumbo to the Nemo lagoon in MGM, you know, where you can ride the black pearl and fight the mummy as the incredible hulk, it's right next to the Shamu show building...

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."