R.I.P. Tripod

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Re: R.I.P. Tripod

Post by delsdad » Mon May 24, 2010 6:12 pm

I'm So sorry. I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that you were the best human friend Tripod could have had. Her life was made so much better due to your care and companionship. :grouphug:

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Mon May 24, 2010 10:59 pm

There are no words of much value at a time like this, but here's a comment from Oliver Cromwell, the 19-year-old cat who deigns to live with me:

"Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."

From what I can see from this distance, I think Tripod would agree. He had a great life and a great friend... and so have you.

Zazu

dazyhill
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by dazyhill » Mon May 24, 2010 11:53 pm

You have my deepest sympathies for the loss of Tripod. She lived a long life because of your love and care.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Tue May 25, 2010 1:24 am

Very Sad, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels our loved ones are always with us in our hearts. Tripod will always live on there. :)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

GaTechGal
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GaTechGal » Tue May 25, 2010 7:11 am

So sorry for you loss Feline. I know that Tripod was lucky to have you for a friend and family member.

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Tue May 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Thank you all. I've already put in an order for another cat to God, when I get to a place where having one won't be a problem. She was my raison d'entre for my blog, as at the time I started it mom and I were having a hard time finding a place to live that was also within our budget. She's up there with her old pals Cleo and Arnie (unless Arnie, who was a year older than her, is somehow still alive somewhere--my brother gave him away because Arnie, whom he was keeping for me, was destroying his apartment), as well as the two cats of my grandma's that she befriended when we were in Pennsylvania, Fatty and Skinny. Maybe she even met the other cats I've had in my life, or even my older sister Susan, who passed away in '81 of Crohn's disease and cancer, and who was aiming to become a veterinarian but didn't live long enough to meet her goal.

Widget
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Widget » Tue May 25, 2010 6:40 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure Tripod is now letting the powers that be know that you are a most deserving human. I bet you will be at the head of the list when the time comes for a new cat to come into your life. And that the cats will be fighting each other to see who gets to be with you.

:grouphug:

Notatourist
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Notatourist » Fri May 28, 2010 6:33 am

As all the others have said, my heart goes out to you. that stinks, felinefan, considering all you have gone through in her life.

Hang in there.

I'm not a tourist cause I work there...