The hardest question known to man:...How many in your Party?

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Kifaru
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: The hardest question known to man:...How many in your Party?

Post by Kifaru » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:54 am

shinysparklybubbles wrote:days of the week ones!
ah, but is it the correct day?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:54 pm

leftcoaster wrote:What color undies are you wearing? :p:
Reminds me of one quiet day at the Magic Kingdom when I had only one older female guest in the queue, and I told her I could guess her favorite character. Curious, she bid me try.

"Tigger," I proclaimed, and she agreed that she was indeed a big Tigger fan. She demanded to know how I could figure that out, but I just smiled slyly and said, "Magic!"

Of course, the reason I was able to guess correctly -- and the reason I wouldn't tell her why -- was that she was wearing thin white shorts -- over her Tigger underwear!

And yes, it was also "Monday", but I figured I couldn't impress her by "guessing" that.

Zazu

wicked
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by wicked » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:28 am

Zazu wrote:Reminds me of one quiet day at the Magic Kingdom when I had only one older female guest in the queue, and I told her I could guess her favorite character. Curious, she bid me try.

"Tigger," I proclaimed, and she agreed that she was indeed a big Tigger fan. She demanded to know how I could figure that out, but I just smiled slyly and said, "Magic!"

Of course, the reason I was able to guess correctly -- and the reason I wouldn't tell her why -- was that she was wearing thin white shorts -- over her Tigger underwear!

And yes, it was also "Monday", but I figured I couldn't impress her by "guessing" that.
HA!! that's funny!!

Trips to Disneyland- 05,06,07,08,08,08-09,10
Trips to WDW- 93,97

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:33 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:OH YES...ITS REAL...

http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/
A Heart attack on a plate. Yum!

I just have to send this recipe to my brother. He has a BBQ joint in Sisters, Oregon called Slick's Que. He has the only BBQ jouint upo there, so he does a LOT of business. Each day they are open til they run out of BBQ! Sisters Oregon is near Bend, Oregon.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:07 am

Princess Susi wrote:A Heart attack on a plate. Yum!

I just have to send this recipe to my brother. He has a BBQ joint in Sisters, Oregon called Slick's Que. He has the only BBQ jouint upo there, so he does a LOT of business. Each day they are open til they run out of BBQ! Sisters Oregon is near Bend, Oregon.
Will definitely try to get to Bend next time we go up there! :homer:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

wicked
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by wicked » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:02 am

joanna71985 wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't think that's right
That is wrong. Stealing is stealing no matter what it is or who you steal it from.
It may be but I don't feel like paying 15 dollars for every picture they take of me...sorry if it is but...Disney is stealing money from us for making us pay almost 20 dollars a picture that they took....

Trips to Disneyland- 05,06,07,08,08,08-09,10
Trips to WDW- 93,97

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:48 am

wicked wrote:It may be but I don't feel like paying 15 dollars for every picture they take of me...sorry if it is but...Disney is stealing money from us for making us pay almost 20 dollars a picture that they took....
Excuse me? You don't FEEL like paying for a picture....Wow...If everyone felt that way about paying for something they thought was too expensive...hmmmm?

No, Disney is NOT stealing from you. You have a choice. Buy the picture or do not buy the picture. Don't have the picture taken if you cannot afford to buy it and know you are not going to buy it. If you think that it is okay for you to steal the picture from the Disney website just because you think Disney charges too much and you consider that stealing, you have a skewed view of right and wrong IMO.

I am sorry, but Disney is NOT stealing. They have offered you a service and you used the service at the Park and now you are going to steal the result of the service. That is just plain wrong. It is stealing. It is always your choice to buy the picture or not. And you have a choice at the Park, to not use the service of the photographers OR have the photographer use your camera to take a picture as well. We always do that and then we have the picture in our camera. I usually will buy the CD of photos from Disney as well because they are well shot and very nice. I would NEVER steal a picture from a Disney website. It is illegal. It is theft and you could be prosecuted for it. Really. And if you work there, you could also lose your job for stealing from the company. Is it worth the risk to you?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:17 am

wicked wrote:It may be but I don't feel like paying 15 dollars for every picture they take of me...sorry if it is but...Disney is stealing money from us for making us pay almost 20 dollars a picture that they took....
Sorry, but no one is forcing you to take the photopass pictures or buy them. Stealing is stealing, and it's wrong. And why would you want to steal from the company that you will be going to work for?
Princess Susi wrote:Excuse me? You don't FEEL like paying for a picture....Wow...If everyone felt that way about paying for something they thought was too expensive...hmmmm?

No, Disney is NOT stealing from you. You have a choice. Buy the picture or do not buy the picture. Don't have the picture taken if you cannot afford to buy it and know you are not going to buy it. If you think that it is okay for you to steal the picture from the Disney website just because you think Disney charges too much and you consider that stealing, you have a skewed view of right and wrong IMO.

I am sorry, but Disney is NOT stealing. They have offered you a service and you used the service at the Park and now you are going to steal the result of the service. That is just plain wrong. It is stealing. It is always your choice to buy the picture or not. And you have a choice at the Park, to not use the service of the photographers OR have the photographer use your camera to take a picture as well. We always do that and then we have the picture in our camera. I usually will buy the CD of photos from Disney as well because they are well shot and very nice. I would NEVER steal a picture from a Disney website. It is illegal. It is theft and you could be prosecuted for it. Really. And if you work there, you could also lose your job for stealing from the company. Is it worth the risk to you?
I agree

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

Mayonnaise
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Mayonnaise » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:57 am

Protip: If you want to get everyone in the photo, instead of leaving someone out to hold the camera, most Photopas Photogs are nice enough that if you wait in line, they'll snap a quick shot of you with YOUR camera. (At least that's been my experience.) Free picture, without stealing. Mind you not as swank as the pro camera pictures, they're only as good as YOUR camera,and none of the "Magic" shots will work, but hey, at least you're not being a sneak thief if you do it that way, eh?

8^)

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:52 am

Mayonnaise wrote:Protip: If you want to get everyone in the photo, instead of leaving someone out to hold the camera, most Photopas Photogs are nice enough that if you wait in line, they'll snap a quick shot of you with YOUR camera. (At least that's been my experience.) Free picture, without stealing. Mind you not as swank as the pro camera pictures, they're only as good as YOUR camera,and none of the "Magic" shots will work, but hey, at least you're not being a sneak thief if you do it that way, eh?

8^)
I carry a SLR, so my shots are just as good as the photopass photogs, sometimes better ;)

I have never had an issue with them using my camera to take pics of the family, and sometimes they appreciate not getting a p&s camera!

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."