How NOT to return to your resort

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: How NOT to return to your resort

Post by Cranbiz » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:40 am

mechurchlady wrote:So that is how you get rid of SGs.

Cranbiz: We are now on top of a beautiful bridge with a view of the parks that is rarely seen. I will now give the first SG to jump off this bridge free drinks at any Disney properties bar. Unlimited drinks. If anyone jumps in the next 20 seconds gets free fast passes and sex with the princess of their choice.

I am sure you could work a good spiel like that and get rid of annoying guests.
Churchy,

I like it!!!!

However, I can only use it at PI.

Sex with the princess of your choice won't be good on a bus load of little princesses going to the Magic Kingdom. :(
Darph Nader wrote: You're damn lucky he didn't throw you ( or Big W) off the bus,and steal it.

(Hey,they weren't going where "I" wanted to go)
Got to be a pretty big SG to throw Big Wallaby or myself off of the bus. :D:

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:23 pm

Cranbiz tsk tsk, you would tell them girls they could have sex in the castle with any male disney character like Tarzan or Prince Charming. I used to watch the parade just to see a scantily clad man who was a bit buff acting like Tarzan.

SirWillow
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SirWillow » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:25 pm

^ Yeah, but a large percentage of those male Disney characters aren't interested in the ladies, if you catch my drift. They might be offended at you offering them up like that. :D

What do you mean you won't smile for the camera?