Tigger Accused of smacking a young child.

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
Wizard69
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Tigger Accused of smacking a young child.

Post by Wizard69 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:24 am

bpgstudios wrote:I hope that Disney stands strong against this. I do agree with suspending the CM however...as long as he is re-instated and compensated with backpay and his seniority intact. It lets the public rest knowing the CM is not inside the tigger they're seeing, allowing the guests to be less likely to try and claim another incedent assuming its the same CM.

BTW Jerry....thats a soft, padded SLAP, not a suckerpunch. :rolleyes: Go back to your meds for your "sore neck"
I'm sure Disney will win in the end. Just like they did for the molestation case. I wish the cast member could sue the family individually but I don't think he can because of Disney policy.

The kid is probably already on Prozac or Ritalin and they are using this as an excuse to say he needs "meds"

Cujo: Love the Tigger video!! LOL

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:39 pm

Out of curiosity (yes,MS I used my coaster) :cool: , will CBS be just as quick to put this 'apology' on the TV??? Probably not. :(

tacoboy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by tacoboy » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:08 pm

darph nader wrote:Out of curiosity (yes,MS I used my coaster) :cool: , will CBS be just as quick to put this 'apology' on the TV??? Probably not. :(
But ABC (the network that is owned by Disney) probably will!

"Do human beings realize life as they live it? Every... every minute?"

"No. Walt Disney, maybe, but that's about it."

Jinxed
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Jinxed » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:22 pm

When I saw this the first time I IMMEDIATELY thought ..by seeing the smirk on the kids face that he was trying to put his hand up tiggers head piece. When tigger turns you can see the kid cannot let go, if he had just had his arm around tiggers shoulders it would have slid with tigger's movement. I see a family who is seeing the lure of Disney Dollars.

I hope the CM gets reinstated.

Wizard69
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Wizard69 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:27 pm

I had to laugh out loud today. I was in Critter Country today and the area music changed from Winnie the Pooh to The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers. I was just about ROFL thinking about this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq47PA1XU3Y

Then, later on in the day, Tigger came into Pooh Corner, removed the valentines Mickey and Minnie's from the end cap, stashed them behind the big Tiggers, moved a bunch of the smaller Tiggers from the side shelf and stacked them up on the end cap.

Here is another funny video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0xoEtCHgA8

Mansion Butler
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Mansion Butler » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:37 am

Oh my God!

I just read the name, I know him. He was one of my coordinators before he left for entertainment. Someone said the guy on the news looked like him and I had to come in to check.

I hate this family even more now.

WhirlWindSpin
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by WhirlWindSpin » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:30 am

3 words.
:eek: :( :rolleyes:

It is not Fast Track, it is Test Track. It is not Orgasmic, it is Fantasmic. It is not Innovations, it is Innoventions. It is not Disney Zoo, it is Animal Kingdom. It is not Network Neighborhood, it is Global Neighborhood.

PirateGirl
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by PirateGirl » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:42 pm

You know, I almost feel sorry for the kid. When he gets back to school, he's going to be known as "the nerd who got beaten up by Tigger!" :hysteria: Note that I said I "almost" feel sorry for this guy. He was definately doing something to Tigger. :mad:

~Why is the rum always gone?

~Whoever said, "Dead men tell no tales" have obviosly never worked as a forensic investigator

~Savvy?

Klo
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Klo » Mon May 21, 2007 2:50 pm

Yea Tigger definitly got screwed over.

Clear as day in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ifdL7aegg

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Mon May 21, 2007 5:14 pm

I keep looking at his clothes which seem to indicate something, not sure what.

The kid puts his hand on the back of Tigger. When Tigger turns away the kid does not let go, why? From my knowledge of costumed characters I think that Tigger was turning to be defensive against an unwanted action, possibly messing with the costume.

So what is the big deal and what every happened to laughing and walking away instead of getting rich over something that is nothing. Get a life and learn how to use a video camera. I would have laughed it off and left.