S.g.t B.i.n.g.o

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: S.g.t B.i.n.g.o

Post by Main Streeter » Tue May 01, 2007 2:37 am

DLRFantasmic!Dan wrote:- Guests who refuse to put away the turkey before entering a ride vehicle.
This reminds me of my newest SGT. :twisted: I found a large turkey leg hidden among the shirts. Took me abt 15 min. to figure out the smell & go seek. Just couldn't believe hiding a big greasy turkey leg in new folded shirts. :sgt:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Tue May 01, 2007 7:14 am

Turkey stuffed in clothing?? Yuck that's really :gross: !!!

Reminds of a time when my Supergirl and I were going out to lunch. We got into the car and this totally nasty smell overpowered us. We searched and searched. Finally, she popped open the trunk. In a corner was a chub of ground turkey that had been in there for about three days. It was mush.

Ewwww...Febrezed the car to hell and it still took almost a week to get that stank out.

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Tue May 01, 2007 11:13 am

BRWombat wrote:lol... I mean, hey! :mad:

That last sounds like a Stephen Wright line, about getting thrown out of a movie theater for bringing his own food ("My argument was that concession prices are outrageous, and besides..."). :D: (OT: Did anyone catch his special on Comedy Central the other evening? My favorite quip: "My nephew has HDADD: High-Definition Attention Deficit Disorder. He can barely pay attention, but when he does it's amazingly clear.")
Yep, Steven Wright. The last special was awesome. He's the source of many quotes around Stately ktulu Manor.

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Wed May 02, 2007 1:01 am

&quot wrote: A CM on the west coast explained that it is a state law that all children must be taken out of the strollers.
This is correct in Florida as well. It's a $1,000 fine for the driver if FDOT pulls you over and you have an open carriage aboard.
&quot wrote: What time is the 3:00 parade?
This should be the free square in the middle. I've only been here a couple weeks out of training, and I've heard it multiple times. It is a truly amazing question, around which many members of the Cast simply cannot wrap their minds.
&quot wrote:How about ECV Mayhem Tricks? 1 point for seeing a scooter hit a person, 2 for the victim going down, 3 points for participant getting hit and the Churchy Bonus is 10 points for damaging Disney property.
You can get all these at once aboard any bus on property. Often, the said victim will be the driver, which is the Wallaby Bonus of 50, plus a workman's comp claim. Acutally, if you are boarding in an ECV that says "Orlando Scooter Rentals" and I don't have a step to stand on above your floor level, you may very well see me standing on a seat to get out of your way, while you fail to surprise me as you hit everything in sight, then get out of the seat and ask me to place it in the slot properly for you (which I, having less experience in the thing than you, will do without touching anything but the floor). It's truly both hilarious and depressing to talk about it.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Thu May 03, 2007 1:05 pm

Big Wallaby wrote: You can get all these at once aboard any bus on property. Often, the said victim will be the driver, which is the Wallaby Bonus of 50, plus a workman's comp claim. Acutally, if you are boarding in an ECV that says "Orlando Scooter Rentals" and I don't have a step to stand on above your floor level, you may very well see me standing on a seat to get out of your way, while you fail to surprise me as you hit everything in sight, then get out of the seat and ask me to place it in the slot properly for you (which I, having less experience in the thing than you, will do without touching anything but the floor). It's truly both hilarious and depressing to talk about it.
Big Wallaby,

Were you looking in the windows of my bus Sunday night. :)

I had 2 of those together going to AS Mu and I was driving a RTS. Talk about fun!

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Thu May 03, 2007 7:58 pm

mechurchlady wrote:Any Passhole Trick
Something along the lines, including, "I AM AN ANNUAL PASSHOLDER!"

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu May 03, 2007 11:20 pm

Cranbiz wrote:Big Wallaby,

Were you looking in the windows of my bus Sunday night. :)

I had 2 of those together going to AS Mu and I was driving a RTS. Talk about fun!
Ouch. I feel for you. Especially if they ran over your toes. Multiple times.

RTS... When you have an inexperienced ECV user (read: MOST users), it stops meaning Regional Transit Service and instead is taken over by "Run To Shelter".

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Fri May 04, 2007 4:13 am

I got more for your bingo.

Rain, anything stupid like guests clustered under the damned entrance to the Mansion. Still upset over that.

ECV users who are drunk or asleep.

Drunk guest tricks

People singing and participating with shows.

Kids standing on Small World boat seats, Pirates also.

Guests throwing things at animatonic figures like hippos and dolls.

Diaper dumping in the parking lot.

Changing a diaper in an inappropriate place.

David R
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by David R » Fri May 04, 2007 4:48 pm

Ah! A spin off of my "tourist bingo."

- SG asking where an attraction is by mentioning the number on a map "where's number 11?"

- SG asking for an attraction in another park.

- SG swearing that certain attraction was there last time they visited.

- SG caught by surprise when asked "how many in your party?"

- SG giving wrong party size

- SG backstage

- Segway accident!

- SG complaining that seats are wet after it rained

Oh man, these are easier to come up with than "tourist bingo."

BarryH
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by BarryH » Fri May 04, 2007 5:20 pm

Here's mine:

- SGs who all want to sit together and they're in the single riders line
- SG who says "I don't want to get wet" when boarding Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids

The Tao of Steve

1.) Eliminate your desires
2.) Do something excellent in her presence
3.) Retreat