my personal best SG

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Anna
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: my personal best SG

Post by Anna » Tue May 01, 2007 10:10 am

BRWombat wrote:Nice thought, but I can already hear the excuses:

"I didn't see the sign."
I don't think we need a sign to tell people that it is not acceptable to go backstage and crap in the bushes.

PirateGirl
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by PirateGirl » Tue May 01, 2007 11:55 am

Anna wrote:I don't think we need a sign to tell people that it is not acceptable to go backstage and crap in the bushes.
Or so you assume. You'd be surprised with a lot of "crap bandits" going around doing their business wherever they want.

~Why is the rum always gone?

~Whoever said, "Dead men tell no tales" have obviosly never worked as a forensic investigator

~Savvy?

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Wed May 02, 2007 1:00 am

For some people it is ok to go in the bushes in an out of sight place. They see nothing wrong. They do not see the health issues of leaving stuff in the bushes. It is a mentality best left untouched.

Maybe there could be an autopilot chip in tickets so that guests automatically do not enter offstage areas, do not climb into bushes, do not cross ropes and fences, and stay behind the damned yellow lines. Push the button and slowly the guests would automatically trickle into rides. Lines would be evenly spaced out so there would be a 15 minute wait on all rides then when it got really busy it would be 30 minutes. Just push some buttons and 100 guests in line for Splash Mountain will head over to the canoes or Haunted Mansion to wait in a shorter line, (insert evil laugh)

CM: Control this is Space Mountain 12 we got a stuck ECV so lighten up our load.
CM in Control: Roger that.
CM: It's a Small World is low on guests.

CM in control then shuffles 100 guest toward It's a Small World. The power of magnets and microchips.

AngelSword
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by AngelSword » Wed May 02, 2007 11:01 pm

If we're going to get that technical then I also want an automatic sprinkler system that showers any person smoking outside of a smoking area. Just imagine ... inhale, puff, SHOWER!

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Thu May 03, 2007 5:29 am

Or for guests who take a whiz in the bushes, install an electric fence-like device, so when they tinkle, male or female, the power flows up the stream and ZZZZTTTT!!!! :hysteria: . Then for the capper, add a laugh track!

bpgstudios
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by bpgstudios » Thu May 03, 2007 10:14 am

mechurchlady wrote:Just push some buttons and 100 guests in line for Splash Mountain will head over to the canoes or Haunted Mansion to wait in a shorter line, (insert evil laugh)

CM: Control this is Space Mountain 12 we got a stuck ECV so lighten up our load.
CM: It's a Small World is low on guests.

CM in control then shuffles 100 guest toward It's a Small World. The power of magnets and microchips.
You mean like these?

"Where is 21?"
-Before 22?

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu May 03, 2007 10:27 am

My wife had an incident two days ago, where she was lifeguarding at YBC, and she stepped in a pile of Signal H. Since there are no dogs or other animals allowed on the pool deck, it was most certainly human.

Oh, and she was barefoot. :gross: :barf:

How would I feel in her situation? :twitch:

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Thu May 03, 2007 11:37 am

bpgstudios wrote:You mean like these?
That is exactly the right idea. That woudl be fun and of course when I do those simulations I like to mess things up on purpose.

june1st1997
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by june1st1997 » Thu May 03, 2007 11:47 am

Big Wallaby wrote:My wife had an incident two days ago, where she was lifeguarding at YBC, and she stepped in a pile of Signal H. Since there are no dogs or other animals allowed on the pool deck, it was most certainly human.

Oh, and she was barefoot. :gross: :barf:

How would I feel in her situation? :twitch:

I don't know what to say. One of the reasons I read this sight is to read things like this... and yet I still find myself stunned when I read this stuff.

Your poor wife. No matter how much she gets paid... It's not enough. That woman desreves a raise.

How would I feel... I'd probably still be standing there stunned standing in S**T. My job is to deal with other people's S**T. The figurative kind. The real kind...I am too stupid to have that job.

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Thu May 03, 2007 12:29 pm

Big Wallaby wrote: she stepped in a pile of Signal H.

I don't remember that one on my cheat sheet.

Signal V ...yes, Signal H ...no

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."