MY SGT.com Dream

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
PirateGirl
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: MY SGT.com Dream

Post by PirateGirl » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:41 pm

hobie16 wrote:You've never heard the Lumberjack Song?!?
I just finished watching it on youtube.com. Boy, do I wish I wasn't drinking soda at the same time. Not only did I nearly choke on it whilst dying of laughter, it also taught me that the milk squirting out of your nose bit actually can happen. Now my nose burns and feels funny. For the record, I blame you. :D:

~Why is the rum always gone?

~Whoever said, "Dead men tell no tales" have obviosly never worked as a forensic investigator

~Savvy?

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:43 pm

In that case don't ever watch The Penguin On The TV. Your head will explode!!
:kaboom:

"BURMA!"

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:43 pm

hobie16 wrote:In that case don't ever watch The Penguin On The TV. Your head will explode!!
:kaboom:

"BURMA!"
My brain hurts. :python:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:18 am

hobie16 wrote:You've never heard the Lumberjack Song?!?!
I am reminded of one night, shortly after I started at the Magic Kingdom. I was going off duty at the same time as the parade performers, and as it had been a two-parade night, they were all pretty tired and quiet. They were also out of my direct line of sight, and I got an impish desire to learn the answer to a question I'd been wondering about.

So I sang, "Oh, I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay!" Nothing more.

The entire locker room then reverberated with the entire male cast of the MSEP singing the rest of the Lumberjack Song, including a couple of verses I don't think the Monty Python crew know about.

Which did give me the answer I had suspected: "Oh. It's twue. It's twue. It's twue, it's twue!" :paul:

Zazu

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:19 am

Zazu wrote:The entire locker room then reverberated with the entire male cast of the MSEP singing the rest of the Lumberjack Song, including a couple of verses I don't think the Monty Python crew know about.
Very cool!!

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:15 am

It is so incredibly amazing that Python has kept that flavor. I just showed my daughter and son Holy Grail recently and now they are total fans. I had been wanting to show it to them but they were too young. They are 14 and 16 now so yep, 2 more minds warped..I love it!!!

ImageImage

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

JugglingFreak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by JugglingFreak » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:07 pm

BRWombat wrote:My brain hurts. :python:
It will have to come out...

JF

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:32 pm

[quote="darph nader"]Okay,here's mine. I'm at the big "D". I 'finally' get to meet Main Streeter.All of a sudden a pine float appears on the counter. (go to dialog) "Oh my gosh,it's you".All there is,is a ]darph, if I was in your dream - it was a Nightmare! You seriously need meds. :D: Polar is not usually working when I am & I've not seen him on a wagon in a long time. He's often training. Maybe next dream you should look for Polar with a troop of new ODV hires. :) As for LDC & Lady.....you two now have a stalker. :eek: darph, better think hard 4 xs before you mess with LDC!! Her size may fool you & you'll hurt. :voodoo:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]