Leave my video games alone!

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Leave my video games alone!

Post by darph nader » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:34 pm

[quote="leftcoaster"]Would that be before or after he figures out the correct meeting place, at the correct time, while wearing the correct clothes ? ]

Clothes? You have to wear clothes? :(

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:43 pm

Main Streeter wrote:ROFL! Ya, left, darph will def sync right after he masters scanning pics. :D: :rolleyes:
Yah,yah,yah. I think we have it pegged. So be afraid,be 'very' afraid. :twisted:

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:39 am

darph nader wrote:Yah,yah,yah. I think we have it pegged.
darph, by "pegged" you are referring to snail as opposed to uploading? :confused: :D: :o:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:15 am

[quote="leftcoaster"]Would that be before or after he figures out the correct meeting place, at the correct time, while wearing the correct clothes ? ]Poor poor darph! He takes such abuse. :D: draph is not the DLR friend with time, meeting location, & shirt color issues. Bet he has these down perfectly, cuz he's married =s darph has a "keeper." ;) Bless her heart!

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]