oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
SpaceRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree

Post by SpaceRanger » Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:19 am

One of these days I really am going to run someone over with one of the ODV carts. You'd think people would have the common sense to move out of the way of this big cart that's obviously hard to stop and turn. Well, I was helping to push in a cart last night, and when we were pushing down mainstreet, there was this guest in a wheelchair who was videotaping the christmas tree. We tried to go around her, but that was difficult cuz Main St was crowded, and we asked her to move, and she didn't listen. So thinking she has family or whatever over by the tree, we ask if she wants to go over with them and have us get her in the video too, thinking this will get her out of the way faster. Nope, no family, just wants to be able to remember the Christmas tree or whatever. ooooooook.... so we finally get a chance to push around her, and she then goes around us, gets back infront of us, and stops. This happened twice, and then I try to politely tell her that the carts are VERY difficult to stop suddenly, and if she could just wait for a minute and not do that again, we'd be out of there quicker... I thought oh, she seems like a sweet lady, she prolly didn't realize... wrong, she said we got in the way of her tree and ruined her video :roll: So we push around her one more time, but she manages to get infront of us again. Oh well, I needed a break anyway, so we waited for 5 minutes and finally either she got tired of videotaping the tree, or her tape ran out.

God must love stupid people. He made so many of them.

SpaceRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SpaceRanger » Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:32 am

lol hmm... you know, those forklift drivers do kinda ruin the magic, although I must say they do fit into the theming pretty well, so I don't know... :wink:

The amount of paperwork is just about the only thing that encourages me to stop those carts too. I find enough other ways to get myself in trouble.

God must love stupid people. He made so many of them.

VonSeegs
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Location: RRods, Space, Tours/Astro, Matterhorn, Mansion, Pirates and Classics East

Post by VonSeegs » Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:59 pm

I tell people all the time that I don't want to do any paperwork so they need to stop sitting on the ropes, chains, climbing on walls, etc.

Vance likes ham.

Weeble
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Weeble » Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:39 pm

My favorite spiel to say on BTM over the PA to guests in line:

IF YOU CLIMB ON THE ROCKS...YOU WILL FALL....AND YOU WILL DIE....THANK YOU.

Comedian and Writer
http://www.alfredmuller.com