Stupid Cast Member trick or just an amusing story...

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Re: Stupid Cast Member trick or just an amusing story...

Post by ktulu » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:40 am

Mad Hatter65 wrote:Id Hate to admit it but one of my favorite things to do at Tours is group all the "bigger" guests on to the same row and watch them struggle. I know its cruel but its what gets me through my day....
That's not right...funny, but not right...

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:55 pm

I agree with Scream there, either that it was someone who'd been there for while was bored with how the night was going and pretended to forget to balance your boat.

Gimme some soft serve!

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:02 pm

Mad Hatter65 wrote:Id Hate to admit it but one of my favorite things to do at Tours is group all the "bigger" guests on to the same row and watch them struggle. I know its cruel but its what gets me through my day....
I do that at my new job with trucks, (my post has a yard shipyard that i have to help manage.) i'll send them to crappy spots, or put a truck right next to a spot where I know another truck is picking up a load, or dropping one. I have to be careful though, because as with the guests of disneyland, the truckers of the world will make up their own situation if they don't like the one you provide them.

Gimme some soft serve!

svickersart
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by svickersart » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:59 pm

I never gave balance to the boats on POTC much thought until my last trip. Very slow and it looked like my niece and I were going to have a boat to ourselves and the CM told us row 4, then mentioned it was to balance the boat correctly. I'm a pretty big guy myself and when I go to DL alone I often get put in the back row alone and on a couple of occasions it has had lots of water in the seat and on one occasion the back seat got flooded with me in it. I'm guessing inproper loading can cause this also.
Steve
SG

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:55 pm

The bobsled also has problems with weight. I have seen the bobsled down because a sled was heavy and caught up with the sled in front of it.

Long ago on the the log flume ride at Magic Mountain I had to crawl out of a log and move forward to the next log and the after it to exit. The ride shut down because they loaded one of the logs with football players. Nothing like a fat lady with flip flops trying to move from log to log.

Takes notes: Bring ear plugs in case the ride breaks down.