Your Pet Peeves

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Mad Hatter65
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: Your Pet Peeves

Post by Mad Hatter65 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:47 pm

Here is a warning about the Inn Between... DO NOT EAT THE NACHOS!!! they will make you sicker than the AIDS Virus

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:05 am

Mad Hatter65 wrote:Here is a warning about the Inn Between... DO NOT EAT THE NACHOS!!! they will make you sicker than the AIDS Virus
Or the chicken or hamburgers, they are always under cook!! It's about a 10 minutes walk to anf from the Inn Between. It takes them 10 to 15 minutes to cook your food and about 10 minutes to chow down on your food to go back to pushing buttons. That's your whole lunch right there. I prefer the West Side Diner or the DCA Cafe.

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:23 am

I used to work at the Inn Between. ( watches out for objects being thrown ) I could tell you all some ways we cleaned stuff there that would make you NEVER want to eat again. Hell, even I got sick a few times from eating our penne pasta with alfredo sauce. :( But considering I had no where else to go for food, it was either starve or try to get something somewhat safe. It usually wound up being a salad..

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

Mad Hatter65
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Mad Hatter65 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:54 am

Thats why I always go to the Roach Coach whenever its around... At least with those you already have low expectations... and the food is a lot better than the Inn Between. When Me and my friend got the Nachos One day(we didnt get a warning until after we we sitting down to eat) it only ook an hour until our stumachs started gurgle on the Parade Route. After our shift was over we had to run to Costuming to get to bathroom stalls that werent broken or occupied. We sat in Adjacent stalls and groaned in pain and Relief and that was the begining of a great Freindship.

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:36 am

Mad Hatter65 wrote:Thats why I always go to the Roach Coach whenever its around... At least with those you already have low expectations... and the food is a lot better than the Inn Between. When Me and my friend got the Nachos One day(we didnt get a warning until after we we sitting down to eat) it only ook an hour until our stumachs started gurgle on the Parade Route. After our shift was over we had to run to Costuming to get to bathroom stalls that werent broken or occupied. We sat in Adjacent stalls and groaned in pain and Relief and that was the begining of a great Freindship.
Nothing says friendship like...nevermind.

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:57 pm

DLRFantasmic!Dan wrote:Wow, you must be a fantastic trainer!!
Why yes. Yes I am!
What do you need flashlights for??
Seeing in the dark -- here's your sign.

No, seriously, the WDW Railroad is outside and largely unlighted. We have to use lights to signal between engineer and conductor after dark, and to do morning inspections in the dim roundhouse.
They must be awfully expensive!!
No, cheap like me. $1.99 penlights from CVS. If I had two trainees (normal for Conductor), the cost about equaled the training bonus. If they already had a flashlight, I gave them collapsible cups ($1.59) because nobody ever stocked them at the coolers.

Zazu

AlpineDL
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by AlpineDL » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:45 pm

I learned all too late that "Pasta Primavera" means vaguely-carbohydrate mush with a few peas thrown in for good measure. Good ole Inn Between... though I've had the same stuff just as outrageously overcooked at Eat Ticket, so I think that pasta failure is universal.

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:02 pm

Zazu wrote:Why yes. Yes I am!

Seeing in the dark -- here's your sign.

No, seriously, the WDW Railroad is outside and largely unlighted. We have to use lights to signal between engineer and conductor after dark, and to do morning inspections in the dim roundhouse.

No, cheap like me. $1.99 penlights from CVS. If I had two trainees (normal for Conductor), the cost about equaled the training bonus. If they already had a flashlight, I gave them collapsible cups ($1.59) because nobody ever stocked them at the coolers.
LOL, well, DUH!!!!! O k, so you don't buy the cheap Home Depot ones that DL has. The ones that are broken or not bright enough.
AlpineDL wrote:I learned all too late that "Pasta Primavera" means vaguely-carbohydrate mush with a few peas thrown in for good measure. Good ole Inn Between... though I've had the same stuff just as outrageously overcooked at Eat Ticket, so I think that pasta failure is universal.
Oh, don't get me started on the garlic bread! Everytime I get the pasta, the bread is always soft and chewy, or crunchy!! They never cook the foods perfectly!!

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

Alyssa3467
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Alyssa3467 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:42 pm

SG> Do I get a discount here with my pass?
* SG presents an Annual Pass, face down
Me> May I see the other side please?

More often than not, it's either the SoCal or the SoCal Select, neither of which get a discount in Stores. :rolleyes: Please... who do you think you're trying to fool by showing only the backside of your pass?

the wicked queen
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by the wicked queen » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:12 am

my pet peeves are:

1. ppl asking for samples of candy and then having them maon and graon in my face when i say thay can't

2. ppl making stupid faces when i worked in the candy kitchen at candy palace...no ur not the first to make the stupid face and ur not the last either

3.ppl dropping stuff near a trash can and not bothering to pick it up and throw it away

4. lil kids running a much throughout the stores while thier parents are who knows where

and the last...one night i had to work a late shift in the candy kitchen at candy palace...of course i'm the ususl "Display" of the store...some old guy comes up to the window...lifts his shirt and smashes his hairy chest against the glass for a few seconds then walks away....i was soooooo disgusted...even the lady out next to him had this horrified look on display...ewwwwwwww
i'm soo glad i don't deal with ppl like that as much

:bouncemic [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Its such a beatuful day...Now watch some idiot fuck it up[/font] :bouncemic