Has Disney finally gone off the deep end?

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Re: Has Disney finally gone off the deep end?

Post by BRWombat » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:34 pm

Kwahati wrote:This reminds me of a shirt a friend of mine used to have...I don't know where he got it, and I'm sure it's not officially liscensed, but it featured the Disney-style Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. Pooh appeared to have fallen over a log and Tigger was standing behind him. Pooh had a very surprised expression on his face. The caption read "Pooh discovers 'the wonderful thing about Tiggers!'" :eek:
Are you sure that wasn't officially licensed??? :eek: :D:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:28 pm

Kwahati wrote:This reminds me of a shirt a friend of mine used to have... I don't know where he got it, and I'm sure it's not officially liscensed, but it featured the Disney-style Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. Pooh appeared to have fallen over a log and Tigger was standing behind him. Pooh had a very surprised expression on his face. The caption read "Pooh discovers 'the wonderful thing about Tiggers!'" :eek:
OMFG - that just about made me fall out of my chair laughing! I can picture it now....

Reminds me of something that one of my friends mom's owns. She used to work in stores in the 1960's, and she has an (unauthorized) image of the 7 Dwarves pulling a train ;) (and I don't mean a choo-choo train)

:locomotiv

[font=Palatino Linotype]Veni, Vidi, Velcro...[/font] [font=Comic Sans MS]I came, I saw, I got stuck.[/font]

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:32 pm

[quote="BirdMom"]OMFG - that just about made me fall out of my chair laughing! I can picture it now....

Reminds me of something that one of my friends mom's owns. She used to work in stores in the 1960's, and she has an (unauthorized) image of the 7 Dwarves pulling a train ]I've seen that one, and a couple more. One was called "Aint working on Dizzy's farm no more". Basically showed the 'boys' ,how shall I say, putting a buzz on. :rolleyes: The other one you would have to see for your self. (except churchy) ;)

Manetoys
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Manetoys » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:11 pm

Pimp Mickey, huh? I kinda want to see this. The basic concept seems wrong, but i'd have to see it for myself before passing a judgement. It could be amusing

"I solomly swear I am up to no good"