News story on NBC4.tv

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Re: News story on NBC4.tv

Post by ktulu » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:15 am

[quote="Main Streeter"]You, a mallet, & your brew? This is scary as hell. :D: You'd be safer helping Ktulu clean restrooms. :p: ]

LONG LIVE THE CUSTODIANS!

They are the real heroes of Disney.

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Wizard69
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Wizard69 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:42 am

[quote="LittleDollClaudia"]Twenty-Five (25) Grand Prizes: Each Grand Prize is a trip for winner and up to three (3) guests to Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, California from June 9 to 12, 2007 consisting of round-trip coach-class air transportation for four (4) persons from the major commercial airport with regularly scheduled flights nearest winner’s permanent residence to a Southern California airport as chosen by Sponsor, four (4) days/three (3) nights hotel accommodations (one standard room, quad occupancy, room and tax only) at a hotel located near the Disneyland® Resort as designated by Sponsor, round-trip ground transportation between airport and hotel in California, four (4) Disneyland® Resort 4-Day Park Hopper® Tickets, one (1) Disney Gift Card valued at $250, one (1) “Where Dreams Come True” Welcome Basket, and the opportunity for the winner to perform the designated “Honorary Job” depicted in their entry]

LOL I was gonna comment about that one. It specifically says that they will be staying at a hotel NEAR the Disneyland Resort. Disney won't even bother to put people up in a DLR hotel!!! LOL

"Guest: Why can't we stay at the Disneyland Hotel?"
"Disney: Sorry, we gotta pay for this crappy promotion and the non existant Ed Greer's public appearances regarding same. We can rent out the room to a sucker who will pay us to stay at our hotel AND cover our costs to pay for your stay at the other hotel. You got a free trip here so quit yer bitching!"

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:30 am

LittleDollClaudia wrote:YOU..HAVE..GOT..TO..BE..KIDDING..ME..

More than likely it'll be some AP who knows EVERYTHING and then heaven help us. Just remind me not to visit those rides that day...
At least they will know that we CMs go through everyday. They won't be the all knowing once Disney goes through them!!

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:50 pm

LittleDollClaudia wrote:~Okeydokey, I know it should be a given here. But I love the fact that it says a hotel located NEAR the DLR. If at some point, all of the Disney hotels are filled up, they have reserved the right to stick these poor saps in ANY hotel they choose. As long as it's by DLR, right?
Thought abt your hotel as I read & re read all this. God Help You! You are so close to DLR. :eek: Maybe if the winner is your guest they can at least make coffee for lobby. ;) Or perhaps this really wouldn't be such a help? :rolleyes:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]