The Eighth Circle Of Hell is reserved for Thieves, Cons, and Internet Spammers

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: The Eighth Circle Of Hell is reserved for Thieves, Cons, and Internet Spammers

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:08 pm

Scott45 wrote:no bots here, too lazy to be a bot
ROFL! I have no tech skills to be a bot. Couldn't even be a dumb bot. :o:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: The Eighth Circle Of Hell is reserved for Thieves, Cons, and Internet Spammers

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:55 am

Awww, I got some love from the Cujoman! :does the happy psycho dance:

ImageImage

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:41 am

LittleDollClaudia wrote:Awww, I got some love from the Cujoman! :does the happy psycho dance:
:timewarp:

Lovely smiley! I've added it to the smilie list so we can *all* do the Time Warp!

Zazu

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:03 pm

Main Streeter wrote:ROFL! I have no tech skills to be a bot. Couldn't even be a dumb bot. :o:
Maybe you could be a fem-bot. :p: ;)

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:47 pm

[quote="leftcoaster"]Maybe you could be a fem-bot. :p: ]No thanks. I need something legal which pays well so I can buy seafood! :D:

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:56 pm

Main Streeter wrote:No thanks. I need something legal which pays well so I can buy seafood! :D:
Ah..but young grasshopper, you were born too young to know where that term came from. Unless you have watched old TV shows from the 1970's, and the Six Million Dollar Man.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:12 pm

leftcoaster wrote:Ah..but young grasshopper, you were born too young to know where that term came from.
young grasshopper?? :confused: Grasshopper is a drink. :confused: Are you into darph's hard stash now?? Ok, I'll will google it. You having an "off day" left? Big magic mushrooms.....maybe? :D: :p:

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:15 am

Ooh, magic mushrooms! You had better be careful or you might wind up here...

~~>Image<~~

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:25 am

Main Streeter wrote:young grasshopper?? :confused: Grasshopper is a drink. :confused: Are you into darph's hard stash now?? Ok, I'll will google it. You having an "off day" left? Big magic mushrooms.....maybe? :D: :p:
Watch the old Kung Fu shows with David Carradine. ]http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/315/[/url]
Make sure you add a toothpick. ;)

:)