Stupid Safety Drill Ships

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Stupid Safety Drill Ships

Post by Syndrome » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:58 am

I am onboard the Disney Wonder, my home away from home, and the safety drill turns into more and more of a free-or-all every time. Yesterday's was the best ever! This family of five comes toddling in like five minutes late. Two of the kids are dressed in dripping wet swimsuits, despite the pre-drill instructions that are repeated ad naseum to actually be DRESSED. The third kid in a baby, wheeled in in a carriage laden down with enough supplies to take care of the third panzer division. Uh. duh! Do they really think their Hummer-sized stroller is going on the lifeboat with them? Not only that, but they brought a packed duffel bag!!

They come to the wrong station (ours, naturally) and set up right in the aisle where they can effectively block everyone. I was rather surprised that they weren't sent to the right station and made to get out of the aisle, as the crew members are usually pretty strict about that. But instead, they spent the whole drill with the kids whining and yelling, "When do we get to blow the whistles?!?!?" Makes me shudder to imagine people like that in a real emergency. We'd probably all drown because we'd be trapped in the aisles behind their crap while they spend an hour arguing to be allowed to take their stroller on the lifeboat.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

StephM
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Stupid Safety Drill Ships

Post by StephM » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:05 pm

Swell....in 6 days I will get to experience this firsthand!

I'll keep my SGT radar on...and if I don't see any, then I know the SG is ME! ;)

StephM
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by StephM » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:43 am

Well.....the drill was....interesting.

People wandering up late.....having issues about having to do the drill....etc.

Now had something happened, I probably would not be here talking to you all, since I heard NONE of what the CM said since the people behind and next to me decided this was a good time to loudly discuss their plans for the next 4 days. :rolleyes:

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:07 pm

Hey Steph, Why didn't you tell them to STFU??? "You may not be interested in the safety drill,but when/if the shit hits the fan,WE want to be ready". :mad: