Happy 50th Disneyland

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
JeffLUVZAriel
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: Happy 50th Disneyland

Post by JeffLUVZAriel » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:52 am

Polar33 wrote:Now, that the park has officially been around for half a century, I would like to take a moment to congratulate Walt Disney, and all the CMs that have ever contributed to the success of "the Happiest Place on Earth". Even though the company doesn't seem to feel the need to celebrate it with the kind of party it truly deserves, it is definitely not a small accomplishment to say the least, and I for one am proud to have been a part of it. I invite everyone, wherever in the world you might be, to take a moment today and celebrate Walt's first park.

For an interesting perspective on how much has changed in 50 years, take a look at these images:

DL Before

DL After

DL Now

So, here's to another 50 years! :cheers:
hey there Polar

I went to the 50th Anniversary of DL and you can read more about it in other posts but I thought it was just totally awesome. I loved every minute of it and the fact that they extended it was great because that actually made it so I could go. All of the new stuff for the 50th was great and the Pirates Ride was totally great.. with J Depp in there. Loved generally all the rides, expecially HM, POTC, SpM, and Indy. The parades were great as well and the fireworks were wonderful. I am so happy and proud to be a disneyfan and I just loved the anniversary.. the one question I have is does anyone know of the nexy BIG anniversary at DL? 55th 60Th? 65th? 70th? 75th? or is there one every 5 years? or every year?

If you have worked there for a while maybe you can tell us the anniversarys you have seen at the park

from Jeff

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:44 am

And will you still be there?? ;) Oh that's right. You'll be CEO by that time. LOL

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:32 am

[quote="LittleDollClaudia"]And will you still be there?? ]
You're one step closer to being sent to Hell. LOL. Absolutely love the way you push the envelope LittleDollClaudia. ;) At least with Polar as CEO in 2030 DL will be in much more competent, caring hands. Wonder what position he'll give Cujo? :D:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:19 am

I seriously need to meet with you Main Streeter..sounds like we have a lot in common. Especially the keeping Polar and Cujo on their toes portion. LMAO!!!

Polar, hon, that is precisely why I adore you! Send me an invitation and I'm there.

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:15 am

Polar33 wrote: I'll take DL President though...but then putting a erson in charge who actually has experience working in the place they are in charge of goes aginst the current mindset of Disney logic.
oh, oh, oh....I wanna be in charge of Attractions....I know what I'm doing really I do, I've even worked them in 3 different lands (4 if you count Toontown as separate and not just an extension of Fantasyland) I could make sure there's enough staffing to run the rides properly. :)

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:11 am

Hold on a sec..if we are getting in line for positions, I want to be in charge of Special Events and Parades. Holidays will never be the same once I get ahold of them. :D: And CM's would not be locked in a room when celebs come in for a movie screening. :mad: Bring the Electrical Parade back home!!! :rolleyes: Yep, I nominate me for that.

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:41 am

LittleDollClaudia wrote:Bring the Electrical Parade back home!!! :rolleyes:
YES, YES!! Totally need EP lighting up M S again. Didn't nominate you for a positon as I assumed you'd TELL Polar exactly what your role would be & exactly how you would handle your dept. :D: BTW, kinda thought abt your title as "Madam DisneyLand", yet this could be interpreted incorrectly. ]

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:11 am

LittleDollClaudia wrote:if we are getting in line for positions, I want to be in charge of Special Events and Parades.
I just want to have my record at Disney erased and then made the person in charge of pin trading or Disabled and special needs.

Please CEO Polar let me whip some cooks into shape and into making food that is allergy free. I would love to whip the last cook that cross contaminated me into a full blown belly ache and allergic reaction.