SGT2k

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
Alyssa3467
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: SGT2k

Post by Alyssa3467 » Thu May 25, 2006 1:06 pm

I actually have little to no idea what my schedule is like yet, but given my seniority (or lack thereof), it's not likely that I'll have a day off during a weekend... Hopefully I'll have *some* idea of what days the Mouse wants me to work after my second day of training this coming Sunday. :confused:

BTW, I was under the impression that I didn't have much of a choice whether I wanted to organize it or not... :D:

So far, as far as days of the week go, we have one person who won't be able to make it on a Sunday... anybody else with preferences out there?

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Thu May 25, 2006 11:59 pm

lady ulrike wrote:Well, we don't HAVE to do it that day, but it seems like everyone is trying to force me to organize it and at this point in time I'm going to be selfish in my organizing, so umm...if someone else wants to organize it, be my guest.
No one's forcing nothing on you. I meant it as a joke, polar and i can do the planning, after war of course. :horseappl

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Fri May 26, 2006 12:22 am

CujoSR wrote:No one's forcing nothing on you. I meant it as a joke, polar and i can do the planning, after war of course. :horseappl
Polar's going to war??? Now, I'm doubling bummed that I'm not making it..that's how busy I am with school no time for war and I even got the days off for work.

pnutshuman
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by pnutshuman » Fri May 26, 2006 4:32 pm

I believe June 18th is fathers day. hubby is out of town so if i can figure out a way to ditch my dad for the day ill be there with the kids.
{:

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:26 pm

pnutshuman wrote:I believe June 18th is fathers day. hubby is out of town so if i can figure out a way to ditch my dad for the day ill be there with the kids.
{:
Yes, June 18th is Father's Day, for me, I'll see my dad earlier in the day at my graduation so I figure that I can get away with ditching him for the rest of the day. But, I will be at the park that day so if anyone is going to be around I'd be happy to meet anyone and hang out for the day or a couple of hours or whatever. I'll leave it to Polar or Cujo or someone to plan an official gathering, but if anyone wants to join me on the 18th PM me.

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:54 pm

So, was there a meet on the 18th or what? I now have Mon and Tues off but I don't have to work until 12am-8am now so any day would be okay. Hope to hear something soon!! Supergirl (my roommate and partner in crime) was just saying as we went to pick up my check today as we passed by, "I want to go to Disneyland!" Yeah me too. :sighs: Now if I could only talk to a certain Mod. of this site.. ;)

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^